WINTER WONDERLAND
by Lupie Riley

 

Freelance writer Lupie Riley


Thought: The snow is coming whether we like it nor not. Have you ever thought about the incredible beauty and intricate composition of a snowflake? A Yahoo search came up with amazing statistics on the complexity of one simple snowflake. In one ounce there is 100,000 snowflakes. In 6 ounces there would be no less then 600,000 frozen flakes. There are 180 billion molecules of water in just one snowflake. Evolution is the scientific answer to this marvel, NOT HARDLY! A mastermind Creator made this wonder and His name is Jesus (Col. 1:16-19).


Even more inconceivable is that we humans are like these snowflakes. Identicle twins have their own distinct personalities. Each one of us come into this world with unique characteristics that cannot be duplicated. Do a study next time your in a mall. You will find all sizes, shapes, colors and facial features and that's the way our creator intended it to be, just like the snowflakes.
However, snowflakes have a very short lifespan. At 75 when we reflect back in time and it's like we were in that space just a few short years ago. We are now in the winter stage of life looking forward to moving on into eternity. The Spirit within all of us is immortal and the choice is ours to make as to its final destination. Our Creator offers us the opportunity to excercise our free will either to reject or accept his offer of Salvation through Jesus, the sacrificial lamb of God. After this earthly life is over do you know where you will spend eternity?


Prayer: Father God, you didn't make me like a robot but you put in me the ability to choose the direction I want my life to go. I chose Jesus as my Savior and a life that will last forever in that place you have prepared for all who by faith have asked Jesus to come into their lives. Amen


Verse: John 14:6 "I am the Way, the Truth and the Life, no man cometh unto the Father but by me."



Married 58 years, four children, nine grandchildren and three greats.  I've been a freelance writer for over 40 years.  Working on a book at the present.  My priorities are God first, family, country. Look me up on Google search by my name Lupie Riley, click on first link. Faithwriters.com

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print