Devils inside Christianity: PERIL GROWING INSIDE CHRISTIAN FAMILIES
by Eugene Lopatynsky

There was a saying that an apple does not fall far from its tree. That does not apply anymore. You can finds terrible criminals growing inside some Christian families.

How can this be? The Bible, in 2Tim 3:1-5 should bring you up to date.  God said, “This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

Did that sound like some contemporary children growing up?

 You can actually encounter, now-a-days, that kind of people even inside a fine Christian home. Better adopt for yourself the customary social protection by not trusting anybody. Especially when it concerns money, property or inheritance.

 Satan’s people have worked very hard and for a whole century already to set up a communications BARRIER between grandparents, parents and children.  They are counting on reduced or non-existent influence and contact between generations.

 Most endangered are children permitted to leave home for a school dormitory. Satan’s recruiting organizations and “fellowships” (pre-masonic recruitment) are already there, ready for them.  They will use peer pressure, often occult intervention, a million temptations, Satan’s philosophy of evolution and dishonesty, drugs and sex. Do you really want any of that? And all of this behind your back?

Never permit your kid to join these masonic traps or to live far from your home. That’s just the way it is now. Statistically, 80% of Christian kids lose their faith within these Luciferian mills. If you have a child living far from home, being a member of Masonic organizations, then do not trust him or her for nothing. Actual betrayal and sometimes the killing of family members is a requirement of some higher satanic degrees. All this is shrouded in secrecy but the resulting horrible damage is very real.

Organize Home Schooling until university and vaccinate ideologically your kids at home against evolution. Click on my name (head of article) and get a list of all my writings, click on “Will Evolution Crush your Kids”.

Bring them to love our God and obey Him as early as possible. Teach them to help and work to support the family. This will form a beautiful character. Never give “allowances” (teaches them to expect subsidies for ever), assign work duties with “wages”.

 Whenever you see absence of good will and a failing contact with the kids, remember that we live ‘in perilous times’ already. The peril is terribly real.

 In case a non-Christian may read this article, permit me to introduce the most important of all subjects.

If you are unsure about your own salvation, please dear friend, continue reading.

With infinite love God gave us a Savior, to pay our penalty and a Bible, a guide and light on our path! The Bible is a love story; written with blood, upon a wooden cross; the story of God's love for you.

Men are not lost because they are sinners; THEY ARE LOST BECAUSE THEY HAVE REJECTED THE JESUS OF THE BIBLE, who died for them. If you are not yet completely committed to Christ, know that our Savior needs to be invited. He is a gentleman. He knocks on the door of your heart (innermost being). Everybody can have the other one (Satan) automatically; that one never knocks. He pushes his way
.

Any CONCEIVABLE sacrifice is worthwhile to find the BIBLICAL Christ Jesus and to belong to Him. If you want Him, pray now with me, "DEAREST LORD JESUS, FORGIVE ME MY SINS. I REJECT ALL NON-BIBLICAL RELIGION. COME INTO MY LIFE AND BE THE RULER OF MY LIFE. HELP ME TO LOVE YOU MORE EVERY DAY AND TO OBEY YOU WITH ALL MY STRENGTH AND TO READ YOUR BIBLE DAILY, EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE."


If you do this, and mean it, with an open heart, this prayer will never fail. It will become the greatest thing you will ever have, and it will last forever. Even in this life it will be the greatest happiness you'll know, and a light upon your path. Conversely, to FAIL in this, it will be the GREATEST DISASTER you will ever have, both here and hereafter.

Something most especial is waiting for those who seek the immense goodness of our Lord. God Himself said, that "The ear has not heard and no eye has ever seen, neither can man even imagine the HAPPINESS which God prepared for those who love him" (
1 Cor. 2:9, paraphrased, if you please)!

God's Word, Sir. Look it up.



To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print