IS THE BIBLE THE ONLY SPIRITUAL AUTHORITY, Authorized by God? Observe scripture mutilation by Luciferians.
by Eugene Lopatynsky

By now most of the knowledgeable Christians will tell you that all (or nearly all) KEY DIRECTIVES of our Lord have been changed or even eliminated in “modern Language Bibles”. Only the old King James Bible and the original Greek and Aramaic texts of the Textus Receptus (which contains more than 5000 original Greek manuscripts which agree 99.46% with each other) still convey an unaltered message.

ONE OF THESE KEY MESSAGES IS GAL. 1:8-9. This very passage establishes the BIBLE as the only spiritual authority left us by God, until Christ Jesus comes back.

Observe:

“BUT THOUGH WE, OR AN ANGEL FROM HEAVEN, PREACH ANY OTHER GOSPEL UNTO YOU THAN THAT WHICH WE HAVE PREACHED UNTO YOU, LET HIM BE ACCURSED.
AS WE SAID BEFORE, SO SAY I NOW AGAIN, IF ANY MAN PREACH ANY OTHER GOSPEL UNTO YOU THAN THAT YE HAVE RECEIVED, LET HIM BE ACCURSED
”.

Now what did God Almighty just tell you?

 Rephrased, it means, “Accursed is every DOCTRINE and directive (and its current expositor), which is preached as Word of God, but which the earliest Christians HAD NOT ALREADY RECEIVED in the First Century AD.

 Only that which was already preached by Apostles and Christ Jesus and already received by Christians 0f the First Century – only that presented within an original,  uncorrupted message- IS THE WORD AND WILL OF GOD.

 God declares, that you cannot add any additional or NEW INFORMATION or DELETE anything which Christ Jesus and the Apostles have already said two millennia ago.

This way Gal 1:8-9 makes the BIBLE to be the ONLY SPIRITUAL AUTHORITY from God for Christians, until our Savior comes back.

Where does that leave the “Pearl of Great Price” of Mormons, false prophecies of “Witnesses” or Mohammed’s Quran? No fairytale can dress these up any more as God’s Word, in open view of Gal 1:8-9.

THE ABOVE MAKES THE BIBLE ALONE TO BE THE ONLY SPIRITUAL AUTHORITY, FROM OUR CREATOR GOD, IN EXISTENCE.

 You can see how important it was for the Luciferians to corrupt this passage.

 HOW WAS THE PASSAGE FALSIFIED? The falsified version reads:

 “But even if we, or an angel from heaven, should preach to you a gospel contrary to what we have preached to you, he is to be accursed! As we have said before, so I say again now, if any man is preaching to you a gospel contrary to what you received, he is to be accursed!”

 The falsified emphasis is NOT ON GOSPEL OF CHRIST ALREADY RECEIVED, but for NEW ADDITIONS (new gospel), merely “not to be CONTRARY”. Apparently “non-contrary” additions are to be welcome and fully admitted by the Luciferians.

 Consider what the insertion of “NON-CONTRARY” wording does to the passage:

 For example, let us say, some ORIGINAL MESSAGE declares that “Violets are blue”.

 Your NON-CONTRARY message could be: “At midnight the violets turn into demons, who fly around your head and corrode your brain.”

 Notice, that the non-contradictory message in no away contradicts the original message. If such “non-contradictory” statements are “dressed up as given by angels” and accepted as Word of God, then you have eliminated the Bible as the only Spiritual Authority. That is exactly what the Luciferians have been trying to do now for millennia.

 AVOID MUTILATED TEXTS

 The only reason why the Old King James Bible is a MUST REFERENCE (in spite of its language) is the lamentable fact that ALL THE OTHER “BIBLE VERSIONS” have been reported as mutilated by disguised Luciferians to a various degree. Take a look at www.remnantonly.info, under “Bible Mutilation”, on bar under “More”.

 Use only the Old King James Bible or translate directly from original Greek Text. The “Tx. Receptus” is a name given to more than 5000 original manuscripts, which all agree 99.46% with each other. Never use the Sinaicus (Sinaiticus), Alexandrianus or Vaticanus Manuscripts, corrupted by Origen, and now pushed by all “Modern Language Bibles”. These mutilations have been declared by disguised Luciferians to be the “better texts”, now recommended in footnotes of modern bibles. Look up “Bible Mutilation”, a true “must” for every Christian now; click on www.remnantonly.info, under “More”, on Bar.

MAKE A GIANT DIFERENCE IN YOUR ETERNITY

 I suppose that not every reader of these few lines will be a Christian. Some will come to inspect it from a hostile camp. Dear reader, it is to them I direct these few lines.

 Lucifer (Satan) does not fool around, as you probably found out. He means business and his business is to cause eventually infinite harm and suffering to EVERYONE he can TOUCH. Every DISCIPLE he takes, he takes into eventual eternal destruction. How would anyone want a master like that?

 It is incredible that the Luciferian Elite does not know that. These are highly intelligent people and they don’t even suspect that? They insist on trusting the ultimate deceiver? Satan is indeed a crafty fisherman; he offers his “fat worm”, the lure of pleasure and success, to his Luciferians, but for how long? And then what happens eventually to every fish caught on his hook?

 BY EXTREME CONTRAST TO THIS BROTHERHOOD OF DAKNESS, THE LORD GOD IS A LOVING GOD, FORGIVING GOD, A SAVING, EVEN SELF-SACRIFICING GOD. WE ARE NOT THE ONLY ONES WHO HAVE A PROBLEM WITH SIN IN THIS WORLD. GOD HAS A PROBLEM WITH SIN IN THIS WORLD. GOD HATES SIN.

UNLIKE US, GOD MAY HATE THE SIN, BUT HE STILL LOVES THE SINNER. 

No sin (evil) can be just arbitrarily forgiven by anybody. Priests, saying ”I forgive you..” could not forgive a cockroach or a bedbug! When God forgives, then God Himself must pay the penalty for the sinner. The Lord God has been showing us that MAN CAN NEVER SAVE HIMSELF BY WORKS or by any human intervention. That fact is what made Lucifer so confident of victory. Sin kills. God would have to die to redeem man. Impossible. Lucifer’s confidence lasted, until that Being beheld the Cross.

God has indeed provided a way out, a KINSMAN Redeemer, a SAVIOR, absolutely innocent and perfect, without sin or flaw, willing to pay for us, willing to suffer our just penalty. Incredible, what?

Check it out in the Bible. The Bible is a love story; written with blood, upon a wooden cross; the story of God’s love for you. 

Today men are not lost because they are sinners; they are lost because they have rejected Jesus who died for them. Even if you go into a lost eternity and have not accepted Christ, He died for you, and you simply made His sacrifice for you of no avail. You have trodden underfoot the blood of your Savior. If you have difficulty understanding this, look up “Jesus, Why?” in www.remnantonly.info

Christ Jesus, your CREATOR, washed the feet of His disciples. They asked Him for a seat beside Him in heaven for distinction. What did he say? "On earth your rulers exploit you and oppress you and elevate themselves above you. But in heaven only he who is the SERVANT OF ALL IS THE GREATEST"(paraphrased, if you please). 

Moses asked to see Gods glory. God said "I will let my goodness pass before you" (Exodus 33:18-19). God says HIS GOODNESS IS HIS GLORY. It’s not the creation, which is the TREASURE. IT IS THE CREATOR. It's not the blue sky, the mountains, the white clouds or anything in this world which is the TREASURE, the treasure is finding and loving and serving our God. If you miss this treasure, you have really missed everything. .

Any CONCEIVABLE sacrifice in this world is worthwhile just to find Christ Jesus and to belong to Him! If you want Him, pray now with me, "DEAREST LORD JESUS, FORGIVE ME MY SINS. COME INTO MY LIFE AND BE THE RULER OF MY LIFE. HELP ME TO LOVE YOU MORE EVERY DAY; I PLEAD TO OBEY YOU WITH ALL MY STRENGTH AND TO READ YOUR BIBLE DAILY, EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE." 

If you do this, and mean it, with an open heart, this prayer will never fail. It will become the greatest thing you will ever have, and it will last forever. Even in this life it will be the greatest happiness you’ll know, and a light upon your path. Conversely, to FAIL in this, will be the GREATEST DISASTER you will ever have, both here and hereafter. 

After this, clean up your life with an uncorrupted Bible. Check out the guide in “How to read the Bible and clean up your life” in www.remnantonly.info. Write this into your internet search engine. It’s made for you.



To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print