New Year-What Is Your Present Position Now?
by Ngozi Nwoke

What is your stand with the Father at this time? What can prevent you from receiving the fulfillment of the prophecies in your life? It is the will of God to fulfill them but certain things in your life may need to be cleaned up first. This article emphasizes the need to examine yourself.

Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves. Do you not know yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you?-unless indeed you are disqualified - 2 Corinthians 13:5 (NKJV).

Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, "Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down - Revelation 12:10 (NKJV).

Your inheritance is sure waiting for you, but you need to qualify to receive it. The enemy will be glad to steal your blessing, and so will go before God to accuse you of any un-repented sin. This calls for you to examine yourself now and repent of any un-confessed sin.

There is need for you to purge yourself of any iniquity, including any filthy thoughts. Ask the Holy Spirit to reveal to you areas of your life that need to be cleansed, ask for forgiveness and sin no more (John 8:11).

Your offence could be disobedience to divine assignment. If you are yet to carry out a divine assignment given to you, it could hinder fulfillment of prophecy in your life. When Jonah refused to go to Nineveh, he got calamity instead of blessings (Jonah 1:1-17). On the other hand, when Abraham obeyed the divine instruction given to him, God swore a blessing upon him and his descendants which is still speaking in their lives till today (Genesis 22:1-18).

Search your heart. If your Master is to come now, will He say to you, "thou good and faithful servant"? Your stand with God will determine the flow of blessings that will come your way this year. Daniel was right before the Lord and He made him to prosper exceedingly in a foreign land, though he was a captive in the land (Daniel 2:48, Daniel 6:28).

Choose to walk in the Spirit this year and you will not sin against God (Galatians 5:16) and the blessings of the Almighty will overtake you. Walk in love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness and temperance (Galatians 5:22-23) and you will not give the enemy any occasion to accuse you. Partner with the Holy Spirit and your life will always please the Lord, thereby provoking the fulfillment of all the prophecies over your life. This is your year!



Ngozi Nwoke is a teacher, speaker, counselor and author of "Peace Money Can't Buy" and "The Man Jesus: What You Need to Know About Christ". She has a passion to teach people how to enjoy peace, God's love, and Christian living for a more fulfilling life. Want a more fulfilling life? 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print