A Short History of the World and the Proposed Future New World Government.
by ralph jackson

 

The Bible tells us that in the beginning God made the heavens and the earth (Genesis 1). He then created all living things - including humans.  Unfortunately for us there was a fallen angel in the midst, whose sole purpose was to usurp the throne of God. (Ezekiel 28).  Lucifer was not allowed to remain in heaven. He was cast out into the earth. (Luke 10:18; Jude 6; Isaiah 14:12: Rev 12:7).  Bitterly disappointed at his failure, Lucifer would now continue his quest for worship on a new playing field – the earth.  “If I can’t have heaven, I will have the earth and all its people”, thought Lucifer – who became Satan or the devil.  His desire for revenge would increase his resolve.  The art of deception came from the mind of the devil. 

Adam and Eve

It was not long before he succeeded in deceiving our first parents - Adam and Eve into disobeying God.  Therefore, just as he was cast out of heaven - so too were the first two humans cast out of the Garden of Eden for a similar reason.  Immortality lost, they would now have to physically work through a limited life span to survive upon the earth.  

The First Children of Adam and Eve.

Eve bore her first two children – Cain and Abel. We know the story of Cain’s disobedience by giving a fruit offering to God. (Genesis 4:3). Cain had been instructed in the way of God and he would have kept all God’s laws, which were later written on the tablets of stone and given to Moses. 

Why then would God not accept Cain’s offering?

Adam had been instructed by God that an unblemished lamb should be sacrificed on the altar. (Genesis 3:17).   Cain would have been aware of this requirement; therefore his fruit offering was in direct disobedience to both his father and to God.  God did not punish him, but spoke to him as a father:

 “Why are you angry and why is your countenance fallen?  If you do well, will you not be accepted? and if you do not do well, sin lies at the door and its desire is for you but you should rule over it” (Genesis 4:6,7).  

But Cain did not take God’s advice. He went away feeling rebuked and bitter that God had rejected his offering.  After all, he reasoned in his mind, hadn’t I sweated during his hard work to bring the best of the fruit to the altar?  Cain should have requested an unblemished sheep from his brother Abel, but his pride would not allow him to ask his younger brother. Feeling aggrieved, he became blind to his error and as a consequence took his anger out on Abel, whom he killed in a fit of rage.   He knew what he had done was wrong and when God asked him: “Where is Abel your brother”, he lied to God saying: “I do not know. Am I my brother’s keeper?”    Of course God knew of Cain’s deed but he had given him a chance to redeem himself by owning up to his brothers murder.  As a consequence, Cain became cursed and a fugitive upon the earth.  Yet God still loved Cain and placed a mark upon him  so that no-one would kill him. (Genesis 4:15)  Watching in the background as always, Satan was well pleased with his days work through Cain.  

Cain goes into exile

Cain left his father and mother and went into the land of Nod and knew his wife  (Genesis 4:16-17).  Many scholars have puzzled over this one!  How could Cain, who was the first born of Adam and Eve find a wife to bear children with? There were no other living human’s upon the earth at that time?  

We do not know how old Cain was when he killed Abel.   Adam and Eve lived a long time.  Adam was 930 years old when he died. (Genesis 5:5),. It is therefore probable that Eve had daughters during their long life time and these were grown adults at the time Cain killed his brother.  Because of the purity of their race and the beginning of human-kind, it was not incest to take a sister as a wife.  This did not become taboo until after the flood.  We are told that when Seth was born (Genesis 4:25), Adam was 800 years old and he had more sons and daughters.

Noah

By the time Noah was born to Lamech, the son of Methuselah, (Genesis 5:27-29), who was the oldest recorded living human at 969 years of age when he died, those living on the earth had become wicked, doing all those things that God had forbidden. Adam’s son’s had looked upon the children of Cain and saw they were beautiful. (Genesis 6:2).  By taking them as their wives, some became like them and rejected the ways of God. As a consequence, God reduced the life span of humans to 120 years. (Genesis 6:3).   Adam’s sons were like giants to some of Cain’s descendants, whose stature, through sin had reduced.  However, when interbred, many of their offspring took on the stature of their giant fathers and became renowned mighty men. (Genesis 6:4).  Even to this day, many humans are born with great height, which has been passed down through the family of Adam and Eve.  

(Note:  Many believe that the Son’s of God were angels who bread with humans! This is a false assumption.  Angels are immortal (Seraphim and Cherubim) and they do not pro-create their species as we human’s do! Just as a cat cannot pro-create with a dog, Angels cannot pro-create with Human’s. They do not have human genitals.   God made humanity a special creation - created in His own image.  He gave us the ability to re-create ourselves through the birth of children.  No other species in the universe has such ability).

Human wickedness

Because of man’s wickedness and the evilness of mankind’s heart, God was also grieved in His heart that He had created human’s and therefore decided to destroy them. (Genesis 6:5-7, 11).   However, because Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord, He pleased God. (verse 8). He was therefore instructed to build a great boat that would save him and his family from the flood to come.  He was instructed to take two of every unclean animal (Genesis 7:2) and seven of every clean animal (Genesis 7:1).  God would then send a flood to cover the whole earth and destroy every living being.   (Genesis 7)

God’s Strange Act

Once again Satan was watching from the side-lines.  The act of destruction by God must have been very strange to watch and no doubt for Satan and his angelic host it was a little disturbing?  There must also have been some murmuring by some angels who had not followed Satan in his rebellion because they were not fully convinced about his accusations against God – accusations that would be proven wrong in the future when their Commander was crucified on a cross.   Here was a loving God destroying his creatures.   But God is very patient. He does not delight in the death of anyone of his children. (Ezekiel 18:32). However, sin when it is full grown, results in death (James 1:15).  The people of the antediluvian world had filled up the cup of the wrath of God.  His spirit had pleaded with them until it was finally removed. It was therefore not God who killed them but their own choice to wilfully ignore the signs and to shut their ears to Noah’s preaching, which he had done so for over 120 years before the waters came.  Day by day he had instructed them of God’s law but they shut their ears and carried on doing as they pleased, so they were without excuse.

Sexual Immorality

During Noah’s time, there was much debauchery.   Men were having sexual relations with other men. Women were doing the same with women.  Animals were used for sexual intercourse. There was much brutality, murders, rapes and no doubt experiments on cross breeding of animals with humans.  Contrary to our understanding of this time, these people were not backward or illiterate ‘stone age people’. Many were highly sophisticated and intelligent human beings who because of their mental superiority thought they had no need of God.  Just like today, there were many ‘Richard Dawkins’s, who hated the thought of any great designer of the universe.  (Romans 1:21-32)

Many had a chance to go into the Ark with Noah’s family and save themselves, but they continued to ridicule him for building a boat where there was no expanse of water.  Rain had never fallen from the sky before. The earth was watered with the dew of the morning.  When those first few drops began to fall some remembered Noah’s warnings but ignored their inner voice.  The door to the Ark was shut by God. As the deluge became heavier many scrambled to higher ground believing they could escape the rising water.  Some even swam to the Ark and pleaded to be let in, only to lose their lives in the rising waters.  Finally God caused the earth’s tectonic plates to shift and the waters under the ground burst through the earth’s crust with such force the axle of the earth was shifted. Earthquakes and volcanic eruptions tore at the earth’s surface.  The water that was above the earth poured to the ground with great force. The whole earth convulsed as great chasms opened up to swallow everything on the surface of the planet. The Ark was torn from it’s mooring and was taking up on top of the seas.  With rapid speed the waters covered every mountain until not one piece of dry earth was to be seen.

A Year Later

After a year or so on the water, the ark came to rest on the mountains of Ararat and all the animals alighted the Ark.  Although Noah and his family were blessed by God, they still had the capacity to sin, so when Noah died at the age of 950 years (Genesis 9:28), his offspring had increased to form the nations of the earth. (Genesis 10).   

One Human Language

Up to this time, there was only one language (Genesis 11).  After journeying to the land of Shinar, the people decided to build a tower to make a name for themselves and become one great nation.  Once again they chose to disbelieve God when He said he would never again curse the ground for man’s sake. (Genesis 8:21).  No doubt the plan was hatched in their minds by Satan, who would have ease of control of humanity had their plan come to fruition?  Unity of nations was the goal then and it is still Satan’s goal today.  To ensure this did not happen, God confused their language (Genesis 11:7).  Therefore in their confusion of communication they had to cease building the tower of Babel and were scattered across the earth. 

Population Increase

As earth’s population grew, sin grew also and the Word of God was neglected. Many turned to idols, superstition and false worship.   They committed the same sins that the antediluvian world had committed, and for which God had flooded the earth.  After the flood, God promised that he would never again cause a great flood upon the earth to destroy all creatures, even though the human heart was continually evil. (Genesis 8:21-22).  But most of mankind closed their ears and formed different kinds of religions with many gods to worship.

Abraham

Abraham was of the line of Noah’s son Shem.  Abraham’s father Terah took his son, Abram (later Abraham) and his grandson Lot, daughter-in-law Sarai, (who was Abraham’s wife laterknown as Sarah), and left Ur of the Chaldeans to journey to Canaan where they settled in Haran. (Genesis 11:31-32).   Abraham found favour with God, therefore he chose him to make a nation that would make God’s name great and feared by all other nations. (Genesis 12).  God pronounced a blessing upon him and told him his descendants would possess the land to which he had been told to occupy. (Genesis 12:7).    

God had said to Abraham that his heir would be one from his own loins. (Genesis 15:4).  Abraham had no children and Sarah was barren and they were both in old age, so how could this be?   When Sarah told Abraham to produce a child by Hagar her maidservant, Abraham, must have thought this was God’s way of giving him a child.    Abraham was 86 years old when Ishmael was born. (Genesis 16:16).  Although Ishmael was blessed by God and his descendants became a great nation (Genesis 17:20), it was to be through his son Isaac, whom Sarah bore, that God made a covenant for all generations to come.  Abraham was in disbelief that he could produce another child to his 90 year old wife when he was 100 years old, (Genesis17:16-17),  but God made them wait upon His time for Isaac to be born to show that all things are possible with God.  God’s promise to Abraham that his descendants would become a great nation was to be fulfilled and it was only through the seed of Isaac that God’s prophets would come not through Ishmael’s seed.

Satan’s Influence on Humanity

Satan worked tirelessly in the background of human lives to ensure his plan to retain the earth for himself would succeed.  Manipulating men and nations, he caused wars, death and destruction everywhere he could.   He used men and women who were willing to help him in his quest and promised them the riches of the earth.  He formed societies whose sole purpose was to enslave their fellow man.  He used religion to blind men into believing that they could kill for God and he placed invisible shackles on millions who thought they were serving the creator of heaven.   When those he used were no longer of any use to him, they were disposed of like pieces of meat thrown into the garbage but there were many more to take their place and continue Satan’s quest for worship.

Before the Son of God came down from heaven, Satan had already blinded the minds of men through Spiritualism.  The Persian worship of the god Mithras, (the Iranian God of the Sun),(Wikipedia.org), was adopted by the Roman’s. Many pagan worship practices later found their way into Christianity.  For example:  the festival of Natalis Invicti, (worldspirituality.org), which was held on December 25th and was a general festival of the Sun became the date for our Christmas.  Some rituals involved the recital of a catechism as practiced by Roman Catholics today.  Prayers were addressed to the Sun three times a day. This ritual was adopted by theMuslims when the pray to their god Allah facing Mecca. (For Allah as the Moon god, see  Biblebelievers,org.au).  For obvious reasons, Sunday was especially sacred to Mithraism, as a consequence, the Biblical Seventh Day (Sabbath), as given by God at creation, was gradually replaced by the first day of the week (Sunday).  (See – Seventh-day.org)  

God’s Representatives on Earth

With such a growth in satanic worship on the earth, God’s chosen people were to represent Him. By following all His laws, they would set an example to the surrounding nations and become a beacon of light in a dark world.  However, time after time God’s chosen people failed in their mission and instead of being a light to the world, they entered the darkness of it, allowing Satan to overcome them and turn them away from the true worship of Jehovah to the worship of himself.  However, as Satan was gathering his men, God was laying the groundwork for the coming of His Son to the earth. 

The Exodus from Egypt

After freedom from bondage in Egypt for four hundred and thirty years, (Exodus 12:41-42), the chosen people were freed from slavery. However it was not long after wandering through the wilderness, and crossing the Red Sea, their murmurings began against Moses. Even though they had seen the hand of the Lord defeat the army of Pharos, they began to regret they had left the comfort of their homes.  Although their life in Egypt was not easy, many began to stir up discontentment amongst the people, saying they wanted to go back to Egypt.  As Lot’s wife was turned into a pillar of stone for desiring to look back at her old life, so it was with those who had left Egypt. None of them (except Joshua), would enter the Promised Land.  Moses also was not to go into the Promised Land.  He had struck a rock to draw water (Numbers 12), when God had specifically said he was only to speak to it. Because of his disobedience, he would never set a foot on the soil God had promised to His people. He was however, permitted to look at the land from a mountain before he died. Was God cruel to Moses for what seems such a small oversight on his behalf?  When God gives a specific instruction he does not do so because of some ‘power trip’, to laud it over his creation.  God knows all things from beginning to end.  There is always a good reason for His instructions.  Who are we to say ‘No’ and do it ‘our’ way?  Disobedience cost humanity immortality.  The trial given by God to Adam and Eve wasn’t hard.  A child could have passed it.  But Eve listened to another voice, a voice that contradicted her creator.  In doing so she showed that she did not believe the Word of God and put herself above Him.  So it has been through the ages - the consequence of sin, which is the transgression of the law of God, is death. (Romans 6:23). However, Moses was not to stay in his grave too long!  Shortly after his death, his body was fought over by Christ and Satan. (Jude 1:9).  He was resurrected before his body could decay and during the time of the Apostles he would appear with Elijah when Jesus took Peter, James and John up the mountain. (Matthew 17:1-3)

The Promised Land

And so the Jews entered the Promised Land.   It was not all milk and honey because they had to fight for survival.  The walls of Jericho had to be brought down. (Joshua 6). Even after many victories, the people of God kept failing to represent Him.  Only a few notable figures throughout Jewish history can be found who glorified the name of God.  These were God’s prophets, as well as faithful people such as Ruth, King David, Jonah, Job, Samson and Daniel, to name a few, and even these were not perfect and failed many times.  Finally, after the nation of Israel was formed, the Jews filled up their cup of disobedience and once again they would go into captivity.  A siege by the Babylonians would end in 587 B.C., when the temple was destroyed and many prominent men and women were taken captive by the Babylonian King Nebuchadnezzar.  Once again the Jew’s had filled up their cup of sin.   They would remain in captivity for the next seventy years.  During this time four Hebrew’s would glorify Jehovah during their lifetime in Babylon.  It was through these men that Nebuchadnezzar would eventually come to acknowledge the Hebrew God.   We are not told how Hananiah, Mishael and Azaria ended their days or if they returned after captivity to Jerusalem, but we are shown that Daniel would remain to represent God to the King that followed Nebuchadnezzar. (See the book of Daniel).  Their faithfulness to the Almighty God turned a self-indulgent King into a believer in the one true God of heaven.

A Great Statue

Satan wants this planet for himself. He is well versed in scripture but like many today, he does not believe the final end to this earth.  We have been given a great insight through Bible prophecy.  Much of prophecy has now been fulfilled and it is because all that was written has come true that we can be assured that prophecy, which has not yet been fulfilled will also come true.   God informed us in the Book of Daniel of all the kingdoms that would come on to the world stage. (Daniel 2:31-45).  King Nebuchadnezzar, whom I have just mentioned above, dreamed of a great image but he could not remember the dream.   After his soothsayers (future/fortune tellers) could not tell the King his dream, they were sentenced to death.  Arioch, the captain of the king’s guard was to carry out the king’s decree.  However, Arioch respected Daniel and told him of the king’s decision. Daniel therefore went to the king and asked him to give him time to interpret the dream, which the king granted. (Daniel 2:15-18). After much prayer with his three Hebrew companies, Daniel returned to the king and told him the dream (Daniel 3).  

Head of Gold

The head of gold was the Kingdom of Babylon – (603-539 b.c.)  

Chest and Arms of Silver

The chest and arms were made of silver.  This kingdom was the Medes and Persians, who would, under Cyrus (539-530 b.c.) conquer Babylon. (539-331 b.c).  One hundred and fifty years before the fall of Babylon, Isaiah would write down the name of the person who would conquer Babylon and by what means he would do it. (Isaiah 45:1-4; 44:28).

Belly and Thighs of Bronze

The next part of the image that was shown to king Nebuchadnezzar was the belly and thighs of bronze.  This kingdom was Greece. (331-168 b.c). This would be followed by a kingdom of iron. 

The Two Legs of Iron

The two legs pointed to the swiftness of the iron empire of Rome (168 b.c – a.d. 476), which conquered most of Europe and Asia. 

The Ten Toes

Finally the feet and toes were both made of iron mixed with clay.  This was the Roman Empire, which after its fall, would be divided into 10 kingdoms.   These would never cleave (or be fully integrated as one country).  However, as the 10 kingdoms grew, their worship of the one true God is diluted and in many places replaced with pagan god’s and atheism but most of all with a religion that professes to be the only true religion, This religion would figure more prominently in the last days of earths history.

As today’s countries continue to reject the law of God, they fill up the cup of His wrath.  We can see today that God’s Word (The Holy Bible) is being rejected by major countries who once professed a belief in the God of the bible.   All the kingdom’s prophesised in the book of Daniel came on the scene just as predicted - and at the correct time in history!  This shows us how reliable the Word of God is.  The final act shown in Nebuchadnezzar’s dream of the statue is the breaking of the 10 toes by a huge rock, and that rock is Christ.  

God is Love

As Christian’s we sometimes find it difficult to accept that God is love and he will forgive every sin.  But will he deny His own justice to overlook our chosen unrepentant sins?  Some religions say Yes! God will let everyone into heaven no matter that they continued in their cherished sinful life.  If we look back at the antediluvian world, God did not spare the sinner. Sin is evil because it hurts both the innocent and the guilty.  It breaks relationships and hearts.  There is no pleasure for God in destroying his children (see Ezekiel 33:11 and 2 Peter 3:9) therefore He is determined to rid the whole universe of the pain of death that sin, which was caused by Lucifer’s (Satan’s), rebellion against God’s law in heaven.  What we have to understand is that sin exists only in a free, moral society of intelligent beings, who have the choice to do good or bad.  God is waiting for us to put away sin and choose him and it is only by his grace that we are able to do so.  Our choice to choose to follow God, will free us from sin. It is therefore only through the merits of Jesus sacrifice that we are able to make the right choice’s if we accept Him.   (Galatians 6:7; John 20:21-22; Hebrews 10:26)

The 70 week Prophecy of Daniel 9:24

Jesus came right on time’ as prophesied in the book of Daniel.  The 70 week prophecy of Daniel 9:24, says:

“Seventy weeks are determined for your people and your holy city, to finish the transgression, to make an end of sins, to make reconciliation for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy, and to anoint the Most Holy.”

When was the ‘Most Holy’ anointed?  A.D 27 was the year that Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist (Matthew 3:13-16).  How do we know this date to be correct?   In verse 25 Daniel informs us:

….that from the going forth of the command to restore and rebuild Jerusalem (Esra 6:7 – 456 b.c), until the Messiah the prince there shall be 7 weeks.  We know from Numbers (Numbers 14:34) and Ezekiel 4:6) that in prophetic writings 1 day = 1 year, therefore 7 weeks = 49 years and 62 weeks.  Added together this was 69 weeks or 439+49 = 483 years.  In verse 26 it goes on to say –“and after the 62 weeks (434 years) the Messiah will ‘be cut off’ (Crucified) but not for himself.”  In verse 27, Christ would confirm a covenant with many for one week (7 years to A.D. 34). 

(Note: Rapture teachers extract this ‘one week’ of prophecy and throws it into the future). 

In the middle of this week, (31/2 years), Christ was crucified.  He would bring an end to sacrifice and offerings.  When the curtain into the inner sanctuary of the temple was torn (from top to bottom by an angel of God - Matthew 27:51), the sacrificing of animals by the Jewish nation was at an end. Christ himself was the last lamb to be slaughtered. 

Jesus preached from His baptism in A.D 27 until the autumn of A.D 30, when he was crucified - 31/2 years later – which completed the week or 7 years of prophecy and when Stephen was stoned to death (A.D 34), this ended the special status of the Jews with God.  They were no longer the chosen people.  The message of salvation went to the gentiles.  This did not mean the Jews would no longer be part of God’s new kingdom.  Jews and Gentiles as individual’s were now candidates for God’s new world to come.

Jesus Second Advent

Before Jesus can make his final return to reclaim this earth, the cup of sin must be overflowing.  Since the ‘Tower of Babel’ Satan has continued to inspire men and women to reject God and create a world that he can control.  History attests to those who tried to bring in a world with no borders.  Haven’t the nations of Europe tried for centuries to come together as one nation?  It started with Nimrod, who believed he could defy God by building a tower up to the heavens.  God, he reasoned, would not be able to flood the earth again and destroy everyone.  He did not believe God when he said he would never again flood the earth. (Genesis 9:11). 

It is because mankind do not believe God, and many do not even believe in his existence that they attempt to build their own towers in defiance of His laws.  As a consequence they reap their own destruction.  Many who have tried to bring nations together as one people, either through war or marriage - men like Charlemagne of the Franks;  Napoleon: Queen Victoria and Adolf Hitler, to name but a few, have all failed.  Their failure has not deterred Satan’s men and women to try again.  The European Union, which began quietly as a ‘Common Market’ of goods, stealthily transformed itself into a political organisation whose goal is to bring all nations under one flag.  Progress has been made in the establishment of a European Defence Force (Corbettreport.com).  Soon a World Bank will be here and a one world religion.  To make sure the devil’s plans are moving forward, there are many men an women under his control.

Mayer Amschel Rothschild

It was in 1776 that M.A. Rothschild believed if the wealthy and influential of the world pooled all their resources together, they could rule the whole world.  He held a meeting in Frankfurt, Germany where he informed his friends that to lead this group he planned to ask ‘Adam Weishaupt’, who was a Professor of Canon Law at the University of Ingolstadt in Bavaria. He was codenamed ‘Brother Spartacus’.  He established a new secret society called ‘The Illuminati’.

Weishaupt’s Illuminati has 7 major aims.

  1. to abolish all governments
  2. to remove an individual’s rights to own private property
  3. to abolish inheritance
  4. to abolish patriotism
  5. to abolish the family
  6. to abolish religion
  7. and to create a new world government

 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Weishaupt.

These are still their goals today.  The EU and the USA are continuing this course to bring about a ‘one world government’ controlled by the richest men on earth. 

In 1828 Rothschild, expressed his contempt for national governments, which attempt to regulate international banks such as himself. He said:

 “Allow me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who writes their laws”. http://humansarefree.com/2014/09/the-top-of-pyramid-rothschilds-british.html

The City of London

The Lord Mayor of the City of London is not the Mayor of (Greater) London. Therefore it should readily be seen that “The City” or “The Square Mile”, is something quite different from the London known to the general public throughout the world.  This Lord Mayor (currently Siddique Khan, acts as a ‘global ambassador’ for the international financial institutions situated in the square mile and is treated overseas as a cabinet level minister.  He lives in the palatial 250 year old “Mansion House”.  On state visits, the Queen waits at the ‘Gate of the City’ to seek permission to enter and is presented with the sword of the City by the Lord Mayor.  The international authority which is steering the world towards corporate governance would have the City of London as its world capital.  This City is not part of England.  It is a sovereign financial state.  Those in leadership and reside in the UK are no more loyal to England than their counterparts are loyal to Germany, France or the USA or whatever country they happen to reside in.  Their citizenship is interchangeable according to the requirements of profit maximization. Consequently when some high financial executive advocate the City of London as the world finance capital, he is not doing it out of British patriotism, but as an employee of the oldest financial bankers – The House of Rothschild. Their loyalty does not lie with one nation unless that nation can serve their self-interest and have the necessary arsenal to further their world domination goals.  Rothschild’s plan includes the creation of an international authority on the pretext of saving the world from global warming, this salvation being somehow achievable by creating a “carbon exchange” (Investopedia.com) as a source of speculative profit for the Rothschild’s et al. 

Scribd.com; michaeljournal.org

http://humansarefree.com/2014/09/the-top-of-pyramid-rothschilds-british.html

Mixing of the Races and Cultures

In order to meet the Illuminati’s goal to abolish national governments and to destroy certain parts of civilization as we know it, (en.metapedia.org), there must be a mixing of the races and cultures. Multi-Culturism, which we all know has failed to bring others of different culture into our own Western culture, because those of different cultures naturaly wish to keep their own identity and not integrate, particularly those of the Muslim fiath, whose differences we can see on our streets daily.  The boarders of the Uk were opened to all by the Labour government under Prime Minister Tony Blair.* His policies on immigration were not designed to bring much needed labour to the country, (as was promoted in the press), but to comply with his masters in Brussels to begin a movement to destroy the UK’s national pride and way of life.  With such a mixed race and culture country in 20 or 30 years, no-one, except the older generation would concern themselves about their British heritage or the flag, which our fathers and grandfathers fought under so gallantly to ensure future generations would never come under the yoke of Fascism.  Anti-monarchist Blair did all that was possible to reduce Great Britain to a second class European nation to make us ready for EU integration and accept a new flag of blue with yellow stars.  It was a great shock to him and Prime Minister David Cameron, that the British people, (and many of those where second and third generation immigrants), voted to leave the EU. We owe Mr Cameron a great dept., (no referendum would have been possible under a Labour government), for giving us a referendum.   BREXIT put a spanner in the works of the EU’s progress to bring about a ‘New World Order’ or as they now call it:  ‘Global Social Governance’. There time-schedule has been put back but they still continue to push forward.  The British media, particularly the TV companies, are doing their part by ensuring we all believe that we now live in a multi-ethnic and integrated society, were as in reality,  the ethnic population of the UK will not reach 20% until 2051 (The Guardian)

(See also: The Coudenhove-Kalergi Plan - The Genocide of the People of Europe - Agenda 21)

https://www.michaeljournal.org/articles/world-government/item/a-history-of-the-new-world-order-part-i

*http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/9352335/Tony-Blair-I-dont-regret-opening-UK-borders-to-European-immigrants.html

Removal of the Family

The family is under attack, not only from secularism, but from within the established church itself.  God instructed us that a man and woman would marry.  Governments say, “It’s okay for a man to marry a man or a woman to marry a woman”.  Today there is a movement to remove a person’s sex by allowing them to be called ‘transgender’.  God did not make a third gender.

Abolition of Religion

When they say they wish to abolish religion, it is not to abolish ALL religion but only those who do accept the supremacy of the Roman Catholic Church. 

The Trinity of Globalist control

Satan is an egotist, therefore in his conceit he uses much of God’s rules or symbols in order to make his lies look like the truth. The number 3 is a significant number in scripture to represent the Godhead or Trinity.  There are 3 significant players in his human team.  Vatican City is his religious headquarters.  London is his financial headquarters, Washington is his military headquarters.  Each of these will play a major role in his quest to bring about a new world order under which he hopes to gain the worship of the world.  http://humansarefree.com/2014/09/the-top-of-pyramid-rothschilds-british.html

Illuminati Joins forces with Freemasonry

To ensure their goals would be achieved, the Illuminati joined forces with Freemasonry at the ‘Congress of Wilhelmsbad’ in July 1782. (biblebelievers.org.au)

American One Dollar Bill

In 1933 the ‘Order of the Illuminate’s insignia was printed on the reverse of the American one dollar bill.  You can read at the base of the 13 story pyramid – the year 1776, in Roman numerals.  The eye that radiates in all directions is the “allspying(seeing)eye” which symbolizes the terroristic gestapo like agency, which was set up by Weishaupt.  The Latin words printed on the dollar bill “annuit coepltis” means our enterprise (conspiracy) has been crowned with success and the words in Latin below “novus ordo seclorum” explains the nature of the enterprise, which is a new social order or new world order.   Of course this is denied as a conspiracy theory to hide the truth.

https://www.illuminatirex.com/illuminati-symbol-great-seal-one-dollar-bill/

They are so sure that they will achieve their ambitions, therefore they put their ambition right in front of our eyes.  They believe nobody can stop them.

Illuminati Plans for the French Revolution

In 1785 a courier was killed when riding through the town of Ratisbon, Bavaria and the contents of his saddle bags were examined and found to contain the order of the Illuminati’s plans for the forthcoming French Revolution.  (topsecretwriters.com)

Illuminati Exposed

In 1796 John Quincy Adams, the 6th US President (1825-1829) and his son Quincy warned of the dire threat to the nation by Freemasonry. Adams said:

“Freemasonry is deceptive and fraudulent….Its promise is light-its performance is darkness”  Source: texemarrs.com

And in 1797 John Robison, Professor of Natural History in Edinburgh university published a book called “Proofs of Conspiracy”, in which he reveals how Weishaupt had attempted to recruit him.  In the book he exposed the diabolical aims of the Illuminati to the world. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Robison_(physicist)

However, the aims of the Illuminati, although dented and slowed, are still moving forward today -  aided and abetted by the Jesuits. https://zaidpub.com/2012/01/25/jesuits-freemasonry-what-you-need-to-know-from-reliable-sources/

You can be sure that the Illuminati, and the Jesuits, have been the cause of most of the conflicts we have experienced in the past 300 years. http://amazingdiscoveries.org/1927

Hegelian Dialectic

In 1821, George W.F Hegel formulates the ‘Hegelian Dialectic’. This is a process by which the Illuminati’s objectives are and will be achieved.  In simple terms:

Step one.   First you cause a crisis. 

Step Two. You wait for the public outcry that something must be done about the problem. 

Step Three. You offer a solution to bring about a resolution to the problem. A resolution that you wanted to bring about in the first place, but which the people would have been unwilling to accept before the crisis you created.  https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=hegelian+dialectic+history&rlz=1C1GGRV_enGB776GB776&oq

=hegalian+dial&aqs=chrome.3.69i57j0l5.8990j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Central Bank of Europe

Today, the EU would like to control all the finances of those nations who have foolishly joined their club.  Those nations may still be able to write their laws, but the Central Bank of the EU can make or break a nation because they control their finances. Is it possible that the near collapse of the banks in Cyprus and Greece was a test of their power?  Will they use this knowledge to create a future financial crisis?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/financialcrisis/9947670/

Cyprus-told-to-close-banks-or-face-economic-collapse-outside-the-euro.html

Communist Manifesto

It was Moses Mordecai Marx Levy, (better known as Karl Marx), who wrote the communist manifesto.  Marx was a member of the Illuminati in a front organisation called ‘The League of the Just’   He not only advocated economic and political changes, he also advocated moral and spiritual changes as well.  He believed the family should be abolished and all children raised by central authority.  He expressed his attitude toward God by saying:

“We must war against all prevailing ideas of religion, of the state, of country of patriotism.  The idea of a God is the keynote of a perverted civilisation.  It must be destroyed”

He brought his children up to hate Jesus. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/League_of_the_Just

http://www.nourishingobscurity.com/2016/04/moses-mordecai-levy/

Are we getting the picture?  The aims of the Illuminati are slowly being fulfilled.

Albert Pike - Secret Society within a Secret Society

It was in 1870 that Albert Pike*, Sovereign Grand Commander of the Southern Jurisdiction of the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, wrote a letter to the Italian revolutionary leader ‘Giuseppe Mazzini’**, announcing a ‘secret society within a secret society’.   A super-rite, which was to remain unknown to all other Freemasons.  A powerful elite of High Degree Masons, to be selected and sworn to complete secrecy.  This ultra-secret organisation is called “The new and Reformed Paladian Rite”.***   95% of men in Masonary don’t have a clue as to what the objectives of the organization actually are but believe it is just a fine organization doing good works!

On July 14, 1889, Pike issued instructions to the 23 Supreme Councils of the World, which stated the object of the High Degree Mason’s was one of masonic worship:

“To you Sovereign Grand Instructors General, we say this, that you may repeat it to the brethren of the 32, 31st and 30th degrees:  The Masonic religion should be, by all of us initiates of the high degrees, maintained in the purity of the Luciferian doctrine”. 

Pike was said to practice the dark arts and a confirmed Satanist. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/Albert_Pike

*https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Pike ** https://www.britannica.com

/biography/Giuseppe-Mazzini                                         https://unifiedserenity.wordpress.com/2012/12/23/

the-palladian-rite-of-albert-pike

Helena Ptrovana Blavatsky

In 1875 Helena Ptrovana Blavatsky – a Russian occultist who founded the ‘Theosophical Society’ claiming she had been in telepathic communication with Tibetan holy men in the Himalayas.  She referred to these as: ‘The Masters of Wisdom’. She insists that Christians have it all backwards and that the ‘Wisdom of India’, which she embraced must be known in all Europe and America. In 1893 the Theosophical Society sponsored a ‘Parliament of World Religions’ in Chicago, USA.  Its purpose was to bring Hindu and Buddhist concepts, such as a belief in reincarnation to the West.  We can see today that a large part of Western society has embraced Easter culture. Pariamentofreligions.org. En.m.wikipedia.org

Fabian Society - Socialism

It was in 1884 that the Fabian Society was founded in Great Britain to create Socialism.  The name is taken from the Roman General ‘Fabius Maximus’ who fought Hannibal’s army in small debilitating skirmishes, rather than attempting one decisive battle.   Our politics (Labour) have embraced this form of fighting small battles without attempting to fight the bigger picture.  Https://en.m.wikipedia.wiki.Fabian_Society.

Slowly but surely we are edging our way forward to the goals of the Illuminati.

Sir Cecil Rhodes

Between the years 1890-1896, Sir Cecil Rhodes, who was the Prime Minister of South Africa was able to exploit and control the gold and diamond wealth of South Africa.  He worked tirelessly to bring all the habitable portions of the world under the domination of a ruling elite.  To that end, he used a portion of his vast wealth to establish the famous ‘Rhodes Scholarships’. Basically this is a school for future leaders. The elite of the world.Rhodeshouse.ox.ac.uk

The Socialist and Christianity

Early in the 20th century, The Socialist Party of Great Britain published a pamphlet called “Socialism and Religion” (1911), in which it clearly shows its position on Christianity:  

“It is therefore a profound truth that socialism is the natural enemy of religion.  A Christian socialist is in fact an anti-socialist.  Christianity is the antithesis of socialism.” Socialism and Christianity 1911 Scribd.com

Of course today the Labour government will say that those were different times, but this pamphlet has never been withdrawn?

Creation of the American Federal Reserve

In 1913 the American Federal Reserve was created.  This is neither a ‘Federal’ nor a ‘Reserve’ organisation but a privately owned banking group which transfers the power to create money from the American government to a private group of bankers. Just three years after its creation, President Woodrow Wilson stated that he was an unhappy man who had just unwittingly ruined his country, by passing the ‘Federal Reserve Act’, which established the greatest trust on earth not run by a government.  This would enable a handful of dominant men to govern without conviction or vote.

The chairman of the house committee of banking and currency Louis T McFadden, noted  that when the Federal Reserve Act was passed, the people of the US did not perceive that a world banking system was being set up here –  a super-state controlled by international banks and international industrialists acting together to enslave the world for their own pleasure. Every effort has been made by the Federal Reserve to conceal its powers, but the truth is they have usurped the government.  It controls everything here and it controls all our foreign relations. It makes and breaks governments at will.  Of the great depression’s Federal Reserve’s new deal, McFadden asserts:  “It was no accident! It was a carefully contrived occurrence. The international bankers sought to bring about a condition of despair here so they might emerge as the rulers of us all.”  Modernhistoryproject.org

Philip Kerr - American Branch of the Institute of International Affairs

In 1921 there was a reorganisation of the American Branch of the Institute of International Affairs into the ‘Council of Foreign Relations’ in which 80% of top administration positions have been filled by members of the Federal Reserve.  On December 15th 1922 the CFR endorsed a world government in its magazine “Foreign Affairs.”  The author Philip Kerr states in “From Empire to Commonwealth”:

 “Obviously there is going to be no peace nor prosperity for mankind as long as the earth remains divided into 50 or 60 independent states, until some kind of international system is created.  The real problem today is that of world government”.https://www.foreignaffairs.com/authors/philip-kerr

Assassination of President Kennedy in 1963

It is believed that President Kennedy was assassinated on the orders of Linden B Johnson, because of Kennedy’s desire to shut down the Federal Reserve Bank. When Kennedy signed Executive Order 11110, which has never been repealed, it would take power away from Rothschild’s bank to loan money to the US government.  This order would return to the US treasury to power to create and issue currency without going through the privately owned Rothschild Bank. Kennedy had to be stopped. (Humansarefree.com)

Saddam Hussain

Also under the pretext of a ‘Super Weapon’, Saddam Hussain of Iraq was eventually deposed and disposed of. In reality it is believed that war was declared on him because he wanted to sell his oil in Euro’s and not US dollars, which would have caused a financial catastrophe in the USA. (Rense.com)

Once again we see the use of the Hegelian Dialectic principle. Crisis-Outcry-Solution.

Vladimir Lenin

Back in 1917 Vladimir Lenin was able, with the aid of New York and London financiers, to overthrow the Russian government.  So an apparent contradictory alliance was made between communist and capitalist leaders.  Yet another Hegelian Dialect, to push forward the goal of the illuminati. 

Sir Winston Churchill

It was Sir Winston Churchill, in 1920, who recognized the connection between the Bolshevik revolution and the illuminati in the Russian revolution.  He said to the Palestine Royal Commission:

“From the days of Spartacus-Weishaupt, to those of Karl Mar,  to those of Trotsky, Bela Kun, Rosa Luxembourg and Emma Goldman, this world-wide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilization and for the reconstitution of society on the basis of arrested development, of envious malevolence and impossible equality, has been steadily growing.  It played a definite recognisable role in the tragedy of the French revolution.  It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the 19th century and now at last this band of extra-ordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their heads and have become practically the undisputed masters of that enormous empire”. Rosaluxembourgblog.worldpress.com

H.G.Wells

We now arrive at 1928.  H G Wells has a book published called “The Open Conspiracy: Blue Prints for a World Revolution”.   Wells was a former Fabian socialist.  In his book be writes: 

“The political world of the open conspiracy must weaken, efface, incorporate and supersede existing governments.  The open conspiracy is the natural inheritor of socialist and communist enthusiasms; it may be in control of Moscow before it is in control of New York.  The character of the open conspiracy will now be plainly displayed……”

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Open_Conspiracy

Wells continued his writing with his book: “The Shape of Things to Come”. (1933)

In this book Wells predicts the Second World war around 1940 and that it would happen because of a German – Polish dispute.   After 1945, there would be a lack of public safety in “criminaly infected” areas.  The plan for the “modern world state” would succeed on its third attempt and come out of something that occurred in Basra, Iraq.  The book also states: “although world government has been plainly going for some years, although it had been endlessly feared and murmured against, it found no opposition anywhere.”https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/29966.The_Shape_of_Things_to_Come

Time Magazine Article

In March 1942, Time Magazine ran an article by the ‘Federal Council of Churches, which later became the “National Council of Churches”, which is part of the World Council of Churches, about the efforts to establish a global authority.  Officials at the meeting of the council came out in favour of:

  1. A world government of delegated powers.
  2. Strong immediate limitations on national sovereignty.
  3. International control of all armies and navies.  Representatives (375 of them) of 30-some denominations assert that “a new order of economic life is both imminent and imperative” – a new order that is sure to come either “through voluntary cooperation within the framework of democracy or through explosive revolution.”

http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/hoax/time42.htm

President Truman Endorses a World Government

On June 28, 1945 President Truman endorsed a world government in a speech in which he stated:  “It will be just as easy for nations to get along in a republic of the world as it is for us to get along in a republic of the united states.”

http://www.azquotes.com/author/14817-Harry_S_Truman?

United Nations is Born

On October 24th 1945 the United Nations became effective.  On the same day, Senator Glen Taylor (d-Idaho) introduced Senate resolution 183, calling on the US Senate to go on record as favouring the creation of a ‘World Republic’,including an international police force. https://www.michaeljournal.org/articles/world-government/item/a-history-of-the-new-world-order-part-ii

James Warburg

James Warburg, an international financier and CFR member addressed the Foreign Relations sub-committee on February 7th, 1950 stating: “We shall have a world government whether or not you like it – by conquest or consent.”

http://quotes.liberty-tree.ca/quote_blog/James.Warburg.Quote.BC08

Just two days later on February 9th, Resolution 66 was introduced:

“Whereas, in order to achieve universal peace and justice, the present Charter of the United Nations should be changed to provide a true World Government constitution.”https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Security_Council_resolution

World Association of Parliaments

It was in 1952 that the ‘World Association of Parliamentarians for World Government’, following the Iluminati plan for a New World Order, drew up a map designed to illustrate how foreign troops would occupy and police the six regions into which the US and Canada will be divided as part of the world-government plan. http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1270.cfm

The Bilderbergers

In 1954, Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands established the Bilderbergers, which is an international group of Politian’s and bankers who meet secretly on an annual basis to formulate plans to bring about a new world order.

In June 1991, World leaders gathered together in a secret ‘Bilderberger Society meeting in Bade-Baden, Germany.  These meetings take place in a secret location at least once a year to discuss progress on World Governance. David Rockefeller said in a speech at the meeting:

“We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York times, Time magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost 40 years.  It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years.  But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government.  The supranational sovereignty of the intellectual elite and the world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practised in past centuries.”

http://bilderbergmeetings.org

http://conservativeread.com/david-rockefellers-chilling-speech-at-a-bilderberg-meeting-nwo/http://conservativeread.com/david-rockefellers-chilling-speech-at-a-bilderberg-meeting-nwo/

Repeal of Gun Laws in the USA and Disarmament of the World

We have seen many killings of innocent men, women and children in America.  The US   government is trying hard to disarm the population by introducing stringent gun laws, which are vehemently opposed by the Gun Lobby of America.  Without guns in the hands of the populous, the US State Department will be able to enforce martial law on the people.  It was in 1961 when the US State Department issued ‘document 7277’ entitled: “freedom from war: the US programme for general and complete disarmament in a peaceful world.”  This document details a three-stage plan to disarm all nations and arm the UN with the final stage in which:

 “No state would have the military power to challenge the progressively strengthened UN peace force.”https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_law_in_the_United_States

Chester M Pierce - Brainwashing of Children in the USA

Children are considered insane because American schools have certain allegiances towards the founding fathers.  This is according to ‘Chester M Pierce’, who made a keynote address to the Association for Childhood Education International.  Pierce is a Professor of Education and Psychiatry in the Faculty of Medicine at Harvard University.  He believes that teachers should heal these sick children of their delusion and create the international child of the future. http://www.aim.org/wls/teachers-must-change-attitudes-and-values-of-students/

You can see where all this is heading – remember the 7 goals of the illuminati?

The Trilateral Commission

Most of us were alive in 1973.  I was stationed in Germany with the British Army and I had previously served 10 years with NATO in France and Holland.   It was in July of 1973, that David Rockefeller established the ‘Trilateral Commission’.  Rockefeller is an international banker and staunch member of the subversive Council of Foreign Relations.   The official aim of this commission is to harmonize the political, economic, social and cultural relations between the three major economic regions in the world (hence the name “Trilateral”). President Jimmy carter was a founding member and the First Director is Zbigniew Brzezinski, a Polish/American diplomat born in Warsaw. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zbigniew_Brzezinski

The Worlds Three Major Economic Areas

The three major economic areas in the world are  - Europe – North America and the Far East (i.e. Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, etc.).  Under the pretext of joining forces for economic benefits, their aim is to merge into one single country and therefore create a super-state.  If this happens, then the one-world government will almost be achieved.  Like the Fabian’s, they hope to achieve their aims a little at a time – step by step.   This Commission has almost achieved its aim in Europe with the Single European Act (Maastricht Treaty) 1993.  This required all EU members to abolish trade barriers and hand over their monetary and fiscal policies to the technocrats of the EU in Brussels.  https://eu4.paradoxwikis.com/Lists_of_provinces

The Euro Introduced in Europe

Further progress to a new world order was made in 2002 when members of the EU were forced to abandon their national currencies in favour of the Euro but more subtly the ‘Nice Treaty’ removed more powers from countries and gave them over to the EU Commission.  What began innocently in 1952 as the ‘European Economic Community (EEC), a common authority to regulate the coal and steel industry amongst European nations, finally turned into a European super-state.  Jean Monnet, a French socialist economist and founder of the EEC, had this in mind when he said:

“Politcal union inevitably follows economic union.”  In 1948 he said: “the creation of a united Europe must be regarded as an essential step towards the creation of a united world.”https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean_Monnet

Free Trade Agreement in the Americas

Changes are coming in the Americas.  Free trade between the US, Canada and Mexico is well under way and within a few years from now this will include South and Central America – all to have a single currency.  Mexico’s president Vicente Fox said in Madrid on May 6, 2002:

 “Eventually, our long-range objective is to establish with the United States, but also with Canada, our other regional partner, an ensemble of connections and institutions similar to those created by the European Union.”

Although there is denial that the new currency will be called the Amero, the aim of uniting the Americas and create a new world order is well documented as shown above. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vicente_Fox

FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency)

Another step closer to a new world order was made in 1979 with the creation of FEMA in the US.  This has unprecedented sweeping powers.  In the case of a national emergency (and those in charge can call a national emergency whenever they feel justified: i.e. natural disaster, terrorist attack or the stock market crash). They can suspend laws, detain citizens without a warrant, hold without trial (Guantanamo bay is an example of these powers). It can seize property, food supplies and transportation systems and can suspend the Constitution.  Even though this is the most powerful entity in the US, it was not even created under constitutional law by Congress.  It is by one man’s authority – a Presidential Executive Order.  

Do you get the feeling that the US is moving to an authoritarian state?

The following is just a few executive orders associated with FEMA, which would suspend the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.  These have been on record for 30 years and the President could enact them at the stroke of a pen:

#10995 – the right to seize all communications media in the US.

#10997 – the right to seize all electric power, fuels, and minerals, both public and private.

#10999 – the right to seize all means of transportation, including personal vehicles of any kind and total control of highways, seaports and waterways.

#11000 – the right to seize and all American people and divide up families in order to create a work force to be transported to any place the government sees fit.  (Does this have ring of NAZI Germany?)

#11001 - the right to seize all health, education and welfare facilities both public and private.

#11002 -  the right to force registration of all men, women and children in the US.

#11003 -  the right to seize all airspace, airports and aircraft.

#11004 - the right to seize all housing and finance authorities in order to establish “Relocation Designated Areas”, and to force abandonment of areas classified as ‘unsafe’.

#11005 – the right to seize all railroads, inland waterways, and storage facilities, both public and private.

#11921 – authorise plans to establish government control of wages and salaries, credit and the flow of money in the US financial institutions.

Is it any wonder the Gun Lobby in the US do not want to give up their arms when they know that as soon as they do, the President can enact an order and remove the human rights of every citizen.

You may find on checking out these orders, that the web page is blocked.

http://www.bing.com/search?q=FEMA+PRESIDENTIAL+ORDERS&src=IE-TopResult&FORM=IETR02&conversationid=&adlt=strict

President George H.W. Bush (Snr)

In 1991 George Bush praised the new world order –  he said:

“What is at stake is more than one small country; it is a big idea, a new world order…to achieve the universal aspirations of mankind….based on shared principles and the rule of law….the illumination of a thousand points of light….the winds of change are with us now”.

This was televised from the Whitehouse and can be viewed on you tube. 

(Ironically, Alice Baily (whose writings were influenced by Helena Ptrovana Blavatsky,used that very same expression – ‘points of light’ when describing the process of occult enlightenment).   http://childrenofthelawofone.org/cotloo/content/alice-bailey

Henry Kissinger

On May 21st 1992, Henry Kissinger, a former US Secretary of State, made a speech at the Bilderberger meeting in Evian France.  He declared:

“Today Americans would be outraged if UN troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; Tomorrow they will be grateful!  This is especially true if they were told there was a threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened their very existence.  It is then that all peoples of the world will plead with world leaders to deliver them from this evil.  The one thing every man fears is the unknown.  When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government”.

Kissinger was also a CFR member and Trilateralist.    On July 18th,1993, he wrote an article in the Los Angeles times concerning NAFTA (North American Free Trade Agreement):

 “What congress will have before it, is not a conventional trade agreement but the architecture of a new international system….a first step toward a  new world order.”

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_kissinger04.htm

What arrogance these elitists have, but they will reap they sow.

 

Strobe Talbott’s ‘The Birth of a Global Nation’

On July 20th 1992, Time magazine published Strobe Talbott’s ‘The Birth of a Global Nation’  Talbott was a ‘Rhodes’ scholar and a roommate of Bill Clinton at Oxford university.  He was also CFR Director and Trilateralist (and appointed Deputy Secretary of State to President Clinton.  In this article he writes:

“Nationhood as we know it will be obsolete; all states will recognized a single global authority….all countries are basically social arrangements….no matter how permanent or even sacred they may seem at any one time, infact they are all artificial and temporary…perhaps national sovereignty wasn’t such a great idea after all….but it has taken the events in our own wondrous and terrhttp://worldbeyondborders.org/globalnation.htm ible century to clinch the case for world government.”http://worldbeyondborders.org/globalnation.htm

Global Interfaith Movement

It was in 1993 that the Global Interfaith Movement held it’s second Parliament of World Religions in Chicago on the 100th anniversary of the first parliament.  This seeks to join all the religions of the world into ‘one harmonious whole,” but it wants to make them “merge back into their original element.”  Traditional beliefs of monotheistic religions such as Christianity are considered incompatible with individual “enlightenment”, and must be drastically altered. http://www.safnet.com/articles/movement.html

James Gustave Speth

In 1994 a Human Development Report was published by the UN Development Programme. In this report was a section called “Global Governance for the 21st Century (page 88). The Administrator for this programme was James Gustave Speth and he was appointed by President Bill Clinton.  The opening sentence of the report said:

“Mankind’s problems can no longer be solved by national government.  What is needed is a world government.  This can best be achieved by strengthening the United Nations system.”http://www.wri.org/profile/james-gustave-spethhttps://books.google.co.uk/books/about/Global_Environmental_Governance.html?id=-wyX_uba-o0C&redir_esc=y

Presidential Authority for the UN to Take Control of US military

On May 3rd 1994, President Clinton signed a Presidential Decision Directive 25.  This was deemed highly classified and not for public consumption.  However the summary of this directive, which was issued to members of congress, tells us that it authorises the President to turn over control of US military units to the UN command. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presidential_Decision_Directive_25

An Awakening by the People

By September 23rd 1994, Globalists realize that they have been rumbled as more people begin to wake up to what is going on.  Consequently they have a limited amount of time to implement their new world order policies.  Speaking to a UN Ambassadors dinner, David Rockefeller remarked:

 “This present window of opportunity during which a truly peaceful and interdependent world order might be built, will not be open for too long…we are on the verge of a global transformation.  All we need is the right major crisis, and the nations will accept the new world order.”  http://www.azquotes.com/author/12501-David_Rockefeller/tag/opportunity

Remember the ‘Hegelian Dialectic – Crisis – Outcry - Solution

It was in March 1995 that UN delegates met at a World Summit for Social Development in Copenhagen, Denmark to discuss various methods for imposing global taxes on the people of the world. http://www.un.org/esa/socdev/wssd/text-version/agreements/poach1.htm

HAARP

Shortly after this in the same month, it was revealed in “Popular Science” that a US Navy installation called ‘HAARP’ (High-Frequency Active Auroral Research Programme), was in operation in the state of Alaska.  This project beams powerful radio energy into the earth’s upper atmosphere.  One of the goals of the programme is to develop the capability of “manipulating local weather” using the techniques develop by Bernard Eastlund, who was an American physicist.  This programme has been in operation since 1990.

(Could it be that ‘global warming’ and ‘weather change’, has been manipulated by this programme?  Is it possible that all the propaganda put out by the Green parties of the world are a cover for this programme?   These globalists love to rub our faces in what they are doing so they produce Hollywood movies, such as ‘Geostorm’ to hide their activities in plain view.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Frequency_Active_Auroral_Research_Programhttp://worldforum.percepticon.com/mission/about_us.html

Jim Garrison – Gorbachev Foundation

On September 27th 1995, a ‘State of the World Forum’ was held in San Fransisco, sponsored by the Gorbachev Foundation.  The Foundation’s President, Jim Garrison chaired the meeting with the elite of the world around the table. In attendance were Margaret Thatcher, Maurice Strong, George Bush, Mikhail Gorbachev and others.  The meeting centred on the oneness of mankind and the coming global government.  The term ‘global governance’ now replaces ‘the new world order’ because the latter terminology has become a political liability due to the opponents of a global government. http://www.crossroad.to/text/articles/gorb10-95.html

UN Report – Our Global Neighbourhood

In 1996 the UN published a 420 page report called: “Our Global Neighbourhood” which outlines plans for global governance and called for an ‘International Conference on Global Governance” to be held in 1998, for the purposed of submitting to the world the necessary treaties and agreements for ratification by the year 2000. http://www.un.org/en/development/desa/policy/untaskteam_undf/thinkpieces/24_thinkpiece_global_governance.pdf

Global Governance for the 21st Century can be seen at:  http://hdr.undp.org/sites/default/files/hdro_1309_woods.pdf

World Crisis after Crisis

Since the turn of the century we have seen crisis after crisis occurring.  Global diseases, such as: HIV, Bird Flu and Ebola to name just three. Cancers are exploding to academic proportions, with children now dying with the disease. Dementia and Alzheimer’s are both on the increase.  Wars have sprung up in various countries such as Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria. The ‘Arab Spring’ has seen the displacement of millions fleeing wars and there is the threat of nuclear war with North Korea.  Terrorism has grown to unmanageable proportions, stretching our security forces to the limit.   It would seem that the world is in a complete state of chaos and there is nothing that can be done to change it!  Or is the solution already held by the world elite, who caused the events that have occurred over the past centuries to bring about a world they can control?

Should Christians be Afraid of the Future?

I started this sermon with an overview of the world from it’s beginning.  We can see that nothing has changed over the centuries.  Satan is still pulling the strings of his puppets, but we know that he can only go so far, before he is reined in by God. As Shakespeare said:

“All the world is a stage and we are merely players”.

With that in mind, we should never fear the future because the stage we are playing on is ultimately God’s.  Satan has already been defeated.  It is just a matter of time before the curtain is brought down on him.

Luke 21:26

Luke informs us that mankind would be living in fear in the last days not knowing what is coming upon the earth.  As Christian’s we should have our eyes open and keep an eye on the globalist’s agenda. Jesus in Matthew 24:42 told us to ‘Watch’ because we do not know when He will return to this earth to reclaim it.  We should learn about end-time prophecy so that we will not be deceived when false information is fed to us.  The Bible is the only reliable source of information so we should know what it says. Rothschild and his elite group are atheists.  They do not believe there is a master designer who follows their every move.  These are the people Peter informed us about in 2 Peter 3:3-7:

….knowing this first: that scoffers will come in the last days, walking according to their own lusts, and saying: “Where is the promise of His coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of creation.”  For they wilfully forget: that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of water and in the water, by which the world that then existed perished, being flooded with water.  But the heavens and the earth which are now preserved by the same word, are reserved for fire until the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men….”

And the Psalmist says: 

The fool has said in his heart, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none who does good. Psalm 14:1

and in Jude 1:4 it says:

For certain men have crept in unnoticed, who long ago were marked out for this condemnation, ungodly men, who turn the grace of our God into lewdness and deny the only Lord God and our Lord Jesus Christ.

The Theory of Evolution

The lie of the ‘Theory of Evolution’ has seared the minds of millions and made them pawns of Satan. He has drawn intelligent, intellectual scientists into his snare to create an alternative, godless ideology to further his own plan for world domination.   It would appear that in his attempt to control the world, he has removed all vestiges of biblical truth from his mind and has drawn millions into his delusion.  However, he must have a spark of understanding of end-time events because he knows his time is short and that is why he is raging and seeking to destroy as many humans as possible.  Satan knows that WE will replace the angels who were cast out of heaven (Revelation 12:9; Jude 1:6), not as angels but as humans in a new immortal body. (Philippians 3:21; 2 Timothy 1:10). When the numbers are complete, Jesus will stand in front of His Father and say: “It is finished”.(Revelation 21:6). But before this can happen, Satan believes he can delay his execution by killing as many humans as he can.   We know that those human’s who are under his control, desire to help him by reducing the population by billions.  Bill Gates, who is a Microsoft globalist said:

“The world has 6.8 billion people….that’s headed up to about 9 billion. Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10-15 percent.”

What is he saying?  It seems that he wants to use vaccines and the health services to eliminate people?

(Further information on population reduction wanted by the Illuminati can viewed on You Tube),

Conclusion

They Shall Never Cleave Together

The elite of this world believe they can control their destiny and the destiny of the world? They are so deluded by Satan’s promise of wealth and power they have closed their eyes to the only One who can give them eternal life – Jesus.   I have spoken of the prophecy in Daniel 3, which represents the 10 kingdoms that came out of the fall of the Roman Empire and formed the countries we know today. Although they keep on trying to bring the world together as one nation, they can never succeed.  Why? Because they are fighting against the Creator of the Universe and He will never allow nations to come under one satanic banner.  They may get close to their desired aim, but before they can ever fully form an allegiance, Christ will come and totally upset the apple cart, destroying every single earthly powerhouse of evil men.   Every towering building, all their wealth and earthly achievements will be brought to the ground and lie in ruins.  Satan and his angels will watch the destruction and be powerless to intervene.  As the angels open the graves of the blessed dead, they will rise towards Christ and those of us who are left alive at that time will rise together with them to meet the Lord in the air. (1 Thessalonians 4:14-18). We will not turn to see the destruction that is going on behind us because our joy and focus will be on Christ our saviour.  The noise and din of destruction of the planet will fade into the distance as Christ and the angels take us to meet our God in heaven.

The elitist of this world are doomed to failure so lift up your eyes from this dark earth and do not be afraid of the chaos to come.  Christ is our redeemer and he will never let us be taken out of His hand.  We have a new home waiting for us that will never fade. 

Jesus, when he left the earth said: 

“And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.”

That place is in the New Jerusalem, which is now in heaven.  After a thousand years of living there, we will return to this earth (Revelation 21:22) where the wicked dead will be raised to see where their evil actions have taken them.  Everyone will be shown their own life history before they are finally destroyed with fire. 

The prophet Malachi informs us:  

“You shall trample the wicked.  For they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet, On the day that I do this Says the Lord of hosts.”  (Malachi 4:3)

None of the wicked, before they are returned to their graves forever, will be left in doubt that their punishment is just!

After the earth is cleansed and made new, Jesus will have His thronewith us and we will repopulate the new earth.  So be of good cheer.  Our time on this earth is almost finished. A new world order is coming – but not one created by human globalists.  It will be made by our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ and last forever.

Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city…….  I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star….And the Spirit and the bride say: “Come!” And let him who hears say, “Come!” And let him who thirsts come.  And whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely…..  He who testifies to these things says. “Surely I am coming quickly,” Amen. Even so, come Lord Jesus!  (Revelation 22:14-20).

Ralph Jackson – January 2018

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

   

 

 

 



Ralph Jackson

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print