Medical Holocaust and Peril to YOU?
by Eugene Lopatynsky

For a hundred years we have seen the rise of Big Pharma, which has eventually culminated in an immense Rockefeller-IGFarben cartel, an iron clad monopoly, secretly owning, controlling and affecting nearly every pharmaceutical manufacturing concern. Similar control has been achieved by these people in all medical schools, AMA (American Medical Association), Food and Drug Administration and all governing and licensing bodies.

Their policy is to simply eliminate competition, which obviously lowers profits. That includes not only price competition of unwonted pharmaceutical manufacturers, but also every type of COMPETING MEDICAL PRACTICE. This means essentially elimination of all ALTERNATIVE medical approaches, ALL nutritional and homeopathic remedies and all breakthroughs and inventions which threaten established profits. If something works, but nobody can patent it, it becomes anathema to Big Farma.

Their profit structure now is not any acceptable 50, 100 or 500% profit, but an average 30,000% to 60,000% percent gain over all costs! This is open extortion (stealing) and our, so called “American” government is openly helping, abetting and protecting them in this process. The profits arising from this so called medical intervention rivals banking profits of entire world wars! No people would privately pay it. A “national health scheme” has been proposed to shift the payment to Big Pharma upon all Americans enrolled in health care and upon our national debt.

For some ailments a solution is denied us completely.

The treatment of (unofficially promoted) cancer is a case in point. To get effective treatment (healing) you have to leave the country. The same also applies to all efforts to eliminate mercury poisoning implanted with zillion “vaccine” injections into the brains of our kids. It is actually Mercury plus Aluminum added in these vaccines. They say that Alzheimer patients (loss of memory) have a cortex (brains) completely saturated with Aluminum.

Equally discouraged are all efforts to deal effectively with the artificially promoted gulf-war sickness, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue (tiredness), Lyme disease and all other intentionally developed pathogens now implanted into the population. Incredible, what? Tragically, it’s true.

This could not be! This could not be? If that were so, then millions of abortions could not be either. And how about the actual promotion of Aids (HIV)?

Huge efforts were initiated in the 70 ties to declare and treat AIDS as a communicable, deadly disease, to identify the carriers and stop transmission. These efforts of many distinguished physicians were met with insurmountable obstacles. Today, all these people are dead. Instead, since that time, all the hysteria of “secrecy” and “privacy” has been imposed to keep disease carriers invisible and to help spread the HIV infection globally. AIDS remains a fully promoted disease by AMA (American medical association), DEA, FDA, ‘our’ government, and, certainly, by Big Pharma. The astronomical costs of pretending to treat HIV (aids) are paid by our national debt.

The first line of defense is to KNOW AND AVOID the distributed (and sometimes enforced) poisons and pathogens (germs). Click on my name (top of article) and obtain a full list of my writings. Select and click on every article in the“Health” series.

Construct a plan for PREVENTION.  Many practitioners of holistic medicine, including practicing physicians, recommend various stratagems to reduce inflammations. Preventing cancer – nibble on apricot seeds (available on internet, B17), consult my writings for tried Cancer protocols. Against virus and general infections a more alkaline “Body Terrain” (blood pH) is very effective. Additions, like Vitamin D (5000 u. daily), can be useful. Boost multivitamin and mineral intake. Buy from a good supplier (like Swanson or equivalent), examine the formula. Take a look at nationally sold vitamin brands , the content of Vitamin B6 and, often,  B1 and B2 has been reduced to SUB THRESHOLD LEVELS, perhaps enough to barely  survive but not sufficient to prosper. This targets especially pregnant women. Additionally, add 1-3 Gm of vitamin C, a minim. 800u of vitamin E, to your multivitamin. Make sure you get Selenium and Zinc in very small quantity. Take all the antioxidants you can afford.

The second line of defense, for those already ill, is to explore and access EFFECTIVE HEALING STRATEGIES at home and abroad, especially if they are politically discouraged or illegal at home. It may save your life.

Start by exploring all available INFORMATION. Perhaps start with “Population Containment” in www.remnantonly.info, under ‘Articles’ and continue to“Cancer Promotion”, under ‘Danger’ (same web). The world libraries and internet are still open to all. Several medical authors are available on the internet.

Far in the future an Antichrist will arise, who will eventually, “kill with peace”.  Some of it is already visible at the hand of our “American” government right now, without this demons actual, famous appearance.

A note to cancer patients and those with a family history of cancer.

A hundred years ago cancer would not even appear on a list of major death threats. Today it is second only to cardiovascular mortality. Some say that it is fully expected to greatly exceed cardiovascular – heart attacks and strokes – mortality in the future. Cancer is the worst possible way to die. Don’t trust the AMA (American Medical Association) or your Big Brother. These guys permit only “cut (surgery), burn (radiation) and poison (chemo)”, with a five years survival rate of 2.5 % from cancer! Investigate, study the resources available and defend your life.

May I suggest, as a first step, to take a look at “Cancer Wars”, by Wm. Schnoebelen? Besides all else, he is a capable Herbalist Practitioner. Two DVD discs are thus available from Southwest Radio Church, Bethany, OK 73008, tel. 800 652 1144.                    

After that explore the internet. All effective cures for cancer are suppressed and illegal in “US and a”. Keep in mind that there are also unsavory quacks out there too, just as there are also greedy, money grinding scoundrels in today’s “approved” conventional medicine. You have to be careful. Below is a list of internet leads to explore.

Be aware, that some of the cancer protocols, like the Budwig protocol, are reported to heal many otherwise intractable conditions, not just cancer. Consult the references at the end of this article and follow the leads.

Cancer treatments and options to investigate.

Control-click on the links or input them into your search engine.

https://www.cancertutor.com/rawfood/

https://www.cancertutor.com/laetrile/

https://www.apricotpower.com/store/

https://www.cancertutor.com/rawfood/

https://www.cancertutor.com/freqgenerators/

https://www.cancertutor.com/how-to-prevent-c

http://www.testequipmentdepot.com/bk-precision/sig

http://issels.com/cancer-vaccines/

http://issels.com/treatment-summary/hyperthermia-in

 

Peruse the above as a start and to obtain further leads.  Be your own detective. If you achieve a spectacular healing, don’t remain silent. Publish the results.

Even more importantly, behold and witness the campaign to render us SPIRITUALLY DEAD. The mass media are silencing all religion to death. Have you tried to carry a Bible to school? And these “schools” are financed with YOUR tax money. How about enforced acceptance of evolution almost everywhere? Have you encountered Satan’s false religions still picking up the very few religious survivors left?

This aspect is far more important than any physical threat. Because it’s true, it’s true – man does not live for this world alone and the final decisions last forever.

With infinite love God gave us a Savior, to pay our penalty and a Bible, a guide and light on our path.

The Bible is a love story; written with blood, upon a wooden cross; the story of God’s love for you.

Men are not lost because they are sinners; THEY ARE LOST BECAUSE THEY HAVE REJECTED THE JESUS OF THE BIBLE, who died for them. Even if you go into a lost eternity and have not accepted Christ, He died for you, and you simply made His sacrifice for you of no avail. You have trodden underfoot the blood of your Savior.

Many sects and religions have been preaching a phantom, a DIFFERENT CHRIST, someone they call Christ, but who isn’t, not the Christ of the Bible. Their religion provides no salvation, it is an always idolatrous ‘one way street’ without exit, leading into perdition (Gal. 1:8-9, in King James only). Satan’s biggest department is the department of religions; of disguised and fake religious decoys, baited traps feeding spiritually poisoned food unto the perishing souls of men.

Any CONCEIVABLE sacrifice is worthwhile to find the BIBLICAL Christ Jesus and to belong to Him. If you want Him, pray now with me, "DEAREST LORD JESUS, FORGIVE ME MY SINS. I REJECT ALL NON-BIBLICAL RELIGION. COME INTO MY LIFE AND BE THE RULER OF MY LIFE. HELP ME TO LOVE YOU MORE EVERY DAY AND TO OBEY YOU WITH ALL MY STRENGTH AND TO READ YOUR BIBLE DAILY, EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE."

Something most especial is waiting for those who seek the immense goodness of our Lord. God Himself said, that "The ear has not heard and no eye has ever seen, neither can man even imagine the HAPPINESS which God prepared for those who love him" (
1 Cor. 2:9, paraphrased, if you please)!



To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print