Life and Death is on your Tongue?
by Eugene Lopatynsky

More accurately, perhaps, life and death ride upon some of your decisions, your VOTE, your volition.

How about your POLITICAL VOTE? Do you still have a vote, or has it been already neutralized to the point of extinction? It is interesting to see what is being done to your VOTE. Are you still building “Our Democracy, Our Democracy”?

It may surprise many that our founding fathers never wanted a Democracy. When mentioned in founding documents, it was always to decry that concept. Historically, a democracy would last only until enough people learned that they could vote themselves benefits from the public treasury. After which the system would collapse over a failed fiscal policy. Our founding fathers, for these and other reasons, founded a REPUBLIC. Today only the bare bones of our American Republic still survive.

A variation of the above Democracy concept has been designed and developed by those who profit by it, now known as an artificial or “Maintained Democracy”. It is interesting to note how the Peoples “Democratic” Vote can be neutralized.

The original American political vote was, allegedly, vested only in MEN, 30 years of age or more, of good social repute and holding property. You can imagine what kind of votes this did generate. It kept America stable, free of horrid excesses, a land of the free and home of the brave.

But soon our electoral procedure began to degenerate, being slowly and progressively diluted by reducing the voting age, by dropping the requirement of good repute and financial independence, by admittance of women to the polls, and so on. You can appreciate that voting grew this way more and more ignorant and irresponsible.

Control of mass media (by ownership, by simply buying out the press and mass media), constituted the end of any responsible and free American choice in elections. Today you observe the results. Some say, that to give a child, or a hippy, an idiot or drug addict a vote is more dangerous than to give them an armed bomb. Nobody wants an irresponsible driver on a public road. But they invite complete idiots to help run the whole country? Irresponsible voting brought us where we are today, conveying power to our national enemies and social parasites.

Today, our “glorious leaders” bleep about “our Democracy, our Democracy”.  How about restoring the American vote to responsible and free people, like we had before? To talk about “Democracy” under a controlled press is idiotic.

In some South American countries the people are forced to vote. When every ignoramus votes, then the few responsible votes, still forthcoming, are simply drowned out in the babel. They get neutralized. The outcome is nearly always in the hands of Mass Media, or rather their owners.

Additionally, in US, both candidates for President have been usually coming from the same Secret Society. It seldom matters who wins.

But apart from the lamentable situation in politics each of us has other very important issues to deal with. Most of us will vote (must choose) continuously throughout life, for a variety of different objectives and conditions. Life and death may literally ride upon some of these “votes” (decisions).

How about the most fundamental and important VOTE of all?

Only one vote in your life will be of most fundamental importance. It is a vote determining your life’s conduct in this world and your eternity. Have you cast your vote for God or only for your own selfishness and greed, to rule your life?

Most people sense, are almost aware of a great and important mystery out there. But they don’t really want (or are afraid) to know. They prefer to continue half blind. Apart from these half blind there are also many who are totally blind. They do not even believe in God. These interesting people believe that they evolved from a rock and that they can escape all responsibility and eternal justice by just physically leaving this world. They imagine that the demise of a perishable body is the very end, followed merely by being recycled into a worm or a plant. Satan loves to keep his illegitimate children blind to provide them at the end with a spectacular, (hilarious?), "lovely surprise". Can you imagine him laughing at that “evolutionary” end-point?

The body we have will disintegrate, like old pajamas, and return to dust. But the consciousness will survive. 

The big question is not how, but WHERE? 

To those still searching for answers and peace, may I say, search for the only truth and remedy that exists, for the God that loves you, who made all life and who has made, and will make again, a beautiful world.

 Any CONCEIVABLE sacrifice in this life is worthwhile to find the BIBLICAL Christ Jesus and to belong to Him! If you want Him, pray now with me, "DEAREST LORD JESUS, FORGIVE ME MY SINS. I REJECT ALL NON-BIBLICAL RELIGION. COME INTO MY LIFE AND BE THE RULER OF MY LIFE. HELP ME TO LOVE YOU MORE EVERY DAY AND TO OBEY YOU WITH ALL MY STRENGTH AND TO READ YOUR BIBLE DAILY, EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE."



To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print