ONLY A LITTLE WHILE AGO, OUR SCHOOLS WERE SAFE.
by Eugene Lopatynsky

Only a little while ago, our schools were safe. The worst school offenses were running in the hallways and chewing gum. Some kids came to school in an old pickup truck, with a loaded rifle hanging over the back seat. And nobody ever got shot. Everybody in the agricultural community owned a firearm.

Today, most “public” schools have become a cesspool of anti-Christian contention. And what can be done?

All these schools today are financed with your property taxes. Why don’t you insist to have a say about your children and about your money? Why not campaign and organize enough votes and privatize the schools? Return God and the Bible to your young people and impose strict discipline. Corporal punishment was always most effective. It sure beats real bloodbaths like we are getting. Every massacre and publicity appearing now, in our day, should reinforce the movement toward privatization of schools and against government mandated “education”.

Take a look at “Proposition 13”, which was voted into California to limit property taxes. It was passed, it won, and saved owners a ton of money and keeps saving. But that is only money. Now we are dealing with the very lives and real future of your children. Surely they are far more important.

The whole blame today rests with the godless, god hating, immoral, satanized Educationary Establishment, and the very people responsible for installing and maintaining it.



To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print