My Primary Goal
by PamFord Davis

Good morning…

Good afternoon…

Good evening…

Good night….

We begin our greetings with a hope for good in the lives of those we meet.

In the beginning God created the earth; it was good. After forming man, the LORD said it was very good.

“God saw all that He had made, and it was very good (Genesis 1:31a HCSB).”

God knows what is good and fulfills His purpose through His children.

“We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God: those who are called according to His purpose.  For those He foreknew He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, so that He would be the firstborn among many brothers (Romans 8:28-29 HCSB).”

I set daily goals with a list of things I want to accomplish.

As a believer, my primary goal is pleasing Him.

He went about doing good; am I following in His steps?

“He sent the message to the Israelites, proclaiming the good news of peace through Jesus Christ—He is Lord of all.  You know the events that took place throughout Judea, beginning from Galilee after the baptism that John preached: how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power, and how He went about doing good and healing all who were under the tyranny of the Devil, because God was with Him (Acts 10:36-38 HCSB).”



Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print