Say It, Believe It And Have It
by Ngozi Nwoke

What do you say with your mouth? Your tongue forms your future and so should be wisely used. However, many Christians are not harnessing the power of the tongue for their benefits. This article stresses the importance of taking delivery of your blessings through the power of the tongue.

Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruit - Proverbs 18:21 (NKJV).

For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, 'Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says - Mark 11:23 (NKJV).

Many Christians are crying and getting depressed over things they have the power to change. God has made provisions for His children to take delivery of their blessings, inheritances in Christ. Unfortunately, many of them are not taking advantage of these provisions. They would rather murmur and complain. One of such provisions is the tongue.

Life and death are in the power of the tongue and those who know how to harness the life will eat its fruit, while those who harness the death will eat its fruit also. So, like Joshua said choose life that you may live (Deuteronomy 30:19). Be careful to keep your tongue from speaking the wrong things that you may enjoy life (Psalm 34:12-13). Choose to consciously use your tongue to create the future you want.

The scriptures says in Mark 11:23 that if you don't doubt in your heart but believe that those things which you say will come to pass, you will have whatever you say! You have to start saying what you want, not what you have that you don't want. Also, you have to BELIEVE that whatever you are saying will come to pass. God's people are destroyed or frustrated because of lack of knowledge (Hosea 4:6) or because they have refused to do as the Lord had instructed.

God says, "Open your mouth wide and I will fill it". The children of Israel refused to obey this instruction and God couldn't subdue their enemies nor turn His hand against their adversaries (Psalm 81:10-14). You are to decree what you want and the Almighty will ensure that it is established unto you (Job 22:28). You are not getting what you want because you are not saying it enough though you believe. Starting saying what you want and it shall come to pass.

God said, "Let there be light", and there was light (Genesis 1:3). You, as a child of God, have been empowered to create your tomorrow today with your mouth. The Father will give you a mouth and wisdom which your enemies cannot contradict nor resist (Luke 21:15). So, boldly open your mouth wide and He will fill it. Dr David Oyedepo says that a closed mouth is a closed destiny. Therefore, don't shut your mouth and close your destiny. Your tomorrow lies in the power of your mouth. Your victory, success and blessings depend on the use of your tongue.

Remember that you must believe that whatever you say will come to pass. Say it; believe that it will be even as you have said it and it shall be so. Take delivery of your blessings through the power of your mouth.

David understood this principle and he used it on Goliath. He told him that God would deliver him to him (David) and he would cut off his head, even though Goliath was far bigger than he was; and it was so even as he had said (1 Samuel 17:46-51). Furthermore, when Abraham was instructed to sacrifice his son Isaac, Isaac asked him where the lamb for the sacrifice was. He answered that God will provide one for the sacrifice. Truly, it happened as Abraham said, the Lord provided the animal used for the sacrifice at the end (Genesis 22:7-13).

Therefore, whatever you desire according to God's will, begin to say it and believe that whatever you say will come to pass, and you will have whatever you say.

 



Ngozi Nwoke is a teacher, speaker, counselor and author of "Peace Money Can't Buy" and "The Man Jesus: What You Need to Know About Christ". She has a passion to teach people how to enjoy peace, God's love, and Christian living for a more fulfilling life. Want a more fulfilling life? 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print