Lovely Surprise
by Eugene Lopatynsky

Looking at BIG RELIGIONS you can find most people believing on nearly anything except the BIBLICAL Jesus.

Apart from these half blind there are also many who are totally blind. They do not even believe in God. These interesting people believe that they evolved from a rock and that they can escape all responsibility and eternal justice by just physically leaving this world. They imagine that the demise of a perishable body is the very end, followed merely by being recycled into a worm or a plant.

Satan loves to keep his illegitimate children blind to provide them at the end with a spectacular, (hilarious?), "lovely surprise". Can you imagine him laughing at that end-point?

The body we have will disintegrate, like old pajamas and return to dust. But the consciousness will survive. 

The big question is not how, but WHERE? 



To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print