Mission of Mercy
by PamFord Davis

Do you have an Africa safari adventure on your bucket list?

You might consider a trip from your living room recliner. The TV remote can transport you to jungles via National Geographic and Animal Planet programming. See the excitement of animal rescues in the wild! Well trained men and women move endangered animals to safety.

Weather conditions put many animals at high risk. During a severe drought, water and food becomes scarce. Rescuers sometimes move entire herds of animals to far off fertile areas. In contrast, raging flood waters require air lift rescues. Another peril, predators persist.

They may outnumber a species. If animals face a danger of extinction, they need help. Rescues in the wild are a regular occurrence.

God is on a search and rescue mission of mercy.

“May you be strengthened with all power, according to His glorious might, for all endurance and patience, with joy giving thanks to the Father, who has enabled you to share in the saints’ inheritance in the light.  He has rescued us from the domain of darkness and transferred us into the kingdom of the Son He loves. We have redemption, the forgiveness of sins, in Him. He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation (Colossians 1:11-15 HCSB).”



Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print