Pleading The Blood Of Jesus For Freedom From Oppression Of The Devil To Enjoy God's Blessings
by Ngozi Nwoke

Do you feel you are under siege so as to succumb to what is not your portion in Christ; such that no matter what you do it seems as if you will never come out of it? This is the case of many believing Christians. You know the promises of God to you, yet they seem far-fetched. The good news is that there is a solution to this - the blood of the Lamb. This article encourages you to plead the blood of Jesus Christ so as to be free to enjoy your inheritance in Christ Jesus.

As for you also, Because of the blood of your covenant, I will set your prisoners free from the waterless pit - Zechariah 9:11 (NKJV).

"And for this reason He is the Mediator of the new covenant, by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions under the first covenant, that those who are called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance - Hebrews 9:15 (NKJV).

Many people have given their lives to the Lord and are truly serving God with all their hearts, but they are still under the attack of the enemy in one area of the other. You may have prayed, fasted and engaged in many kingdom activities but the challenge is still there. The challenge may not be weighing you down or eating you up because of the joy of the Lord in you, but it is still there denying you the blessing of God so that your joy may be full. It's time to plead the blood of the covenant.

You have a covenant with God sealed with the blood of Jesus, which gives you access to the eternal inheritance in Christ. The price was fully paid for by the Lord with His blood. The enemy has no legal right to still hold your blessings. However, until you state your case with the finished work on the cross, he will still withstand you.

There is a court room in heaven where you are to plead your case. God said in Isaiah 43:26 that you should come and argue your case and prove you are right; you are to put Him in remembrance. The enemy, the accuser, is always there day and night accusing the brethren. The good news is that we overcome him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of our testimony (Revelation 12:10-11).

When you plead the blood of the lamb you are putting God in remembrance of what Jesus did on the cross, how He had cleansed you from all sins, entered the holy of Holies to fully release you from darkness and deliver the inheritance to you, and how He sealed the covenant with His blood. The blood of Christ makes God to see the Lord's righteousness (2 Corinthians 5:21) and not yours; by the blood He doesn't see the sins earlier committed. This puts you in the right position to receive from God.

God said in Zechariah 9:11 that because of the blood of the covenant, He would set the prisoners free from their bondage. It's time to plead the blood of the covenant and be free from the siege. Your righteousness will never defeat the accuser because it is nothing but filthy rag (Isaiah 64:6) but the blood of Jesus will, only have faith in the finished work of Christ.

Therefore, equip yourself with the knowledge of the power of the blood of the covenant, go to the court room of heaven in prayers and plead your case. Like the widow in Luke 18:1-8, give God no rest till He avenges you of your adversaries. He promised to do so even if He bears long with them.   So, plead the blood today and be justified, and return with your testimony.

 

 

 



Ngozi Nwoke is a teacher, speaker, counselor and author of "Peace Money Can't Buy" and "The Man Jesus: What You Need to Know About Christ". She has a passion to teach people how to enjoy peace, God's love, and Christian living for a more fulfilling life. Want a more fulfilling life? 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print