Jesus, Sinless Savior
by PamFord Davis

“He made the One who did not know sin to be sin for us, so that we might become the righteousness of God in Him (2 Corinthians 5:21 HCSB).”

Jesus, my sinless Savior.

“Therefore, since we have a great high priest who has passed through the heavens—Jesus the Son of God—let us hold fast to the confession.  For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but One who has been tested in every way as we are, yet without sin. Therefore let us approach the throne of grace with boldness, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us at the proper time (Hebrews 4:14-16 HCSB).”

Spotless Lamb of God.

“For you know that you were redeemed from your empty way of life inherited from the fathers, not with perishable things like silver or gold, but with the precious blood of Christ, like that of a lamb without defect or blemish.  He was chosen before the foundation of the world but was revealed at the end of the times for you  who through Him are believers in God, who raised Him from the dead and gave Him glory, so that your faith and hope are in God (1 Peter 1:18-21 HCSB).”

Resurrection power!

“He demonstrated this power in the Messiah by raising Him from the dead and seating Him at His right hand in the heavens—  far above every ruler and authority, power and dominion, and every title given, not only in this age but also in the one to come.  And He put everything under His feet and appointed Him as head over everything for the church,  which is His body, the fullness of the One who fills all things in every way (Ephesians 1:20-23 HCSB).”



Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print