My Heart's Desire
by Kathleen Angell

My heart's desire for you, is that you would know the Lord Jesus, personally.

I was down yesterday, and had become suddenly fearful over some things.

I recognized that these feelings were missing that comfort and feeling of my Lord's presence.

Leaning on my Lord I have come to desire and depend on.

I called out to Him and by evening time His presence had come into my life and all I knew was His presence of Love. Infilling my being, nourishing me and watering me to know I was not alone, drawing me to Him, knowing He loved me.

And all I could say to the Lord is, "I love You."

Because I knew He was there in answer to my cry, loving me.

I don't have to walk in life alone. He is there with me.

I know Him and His presence there with me.

I am not alone, and when trouble comes, I can call out to Him and He is there.

If you don't know Him, call on Him. His Name is Jesus. And He will save you, and you can ask Him to forgive you for your sins, and you can tell Him about things that concern you, and can come to know Him, too, there with you.

You don't ever have to be alone. You never have to be by yourself or afraid alone.

Jesus cares about you.

He loves you.

Nothing can take you away from Him.

He loves you, and because of His love, we love one another, and grow in His love.

Walking together, getting to know Jesus our Lord.

My name is Kathleen Angell.  
My life was dramatically changed when the Lord made Himself real to me.  
We have an outreach to folks experiencing shelter and street life.  It is a great joy to us.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print