Uh-oh!
by PamFord Davis

‘Uh-oh!’

Mama and daddy are a baby’s first words.  Bye-bye and Uh-oh begin when they start forming phrases.

After dropping a toy accidentally (or intentionally) the child alerts parents with ‘Uh-oh!’ As an adult, I frequently forget things. ‘Uh-oh!’

Maybe you have had memory lapses. It can be annoying; at times, it is embarrassing and costly.

Some people have forgotten to renew their drivers’ licenses or car tags. It slipped past them unnoticed. That is, until they were pulled over for a routine traffic stop or because of an expired license plate.

‘Uh-oh!’

‘Honest officer, I just forgot to renew it.’

Did they get a ticket, have to pay a fine?

Countless have; others were given warnings.

Apostle Paul gave a warning. Christ followers are being transformed by ‘renewal’ of our minds.

“And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God (Romans 12:2 KJV).”

‘Uh-huh, that is precisely what I ought to do!



Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print