When You Don't Know What to Do
by stephanie reck

 

Have you experienced a situation in your life that you have no idea what to do? You get perplexed, confused and anxious just thinking about the problem. You may have a problem in your life that is just unsolvable to you. The more that you try and figure out how to solve your problem, the more complex the situation gets.

 

I recently had a situation come into my life that I had no idea what to do. I felt perplexed, anxious and worried at every turn. This problem I had made me feel backed into a corner, like I had no options but the one tangled mess in front of me. As much as I tried to sort through the rubble of mess in front of me-I could not! The more I tried to find a solution to the problem, the more unrest and agitated I was becoming. I felt smothered and squished as this problem kept getting more complicated. I grew increasingly frustrated as I could not discover how to make the crisis in my life stop.

 

I began to realize through all of my efforts to untangle the problem I was faced with, I could not; so, I stopped and I began speak God’s word over the situation. I began praying prayers for spiritual warfare, and I declared to the Lord, “I can’t and I have not a clue what to do.” As I gave the situation over to the Lord in trust, He began quickly interceding and overturning the tangled mess that came into my life.

 

The KEY when you don’t know what to do is that you do nothing in your own accord, if you do you will wear-down. If a problem comes to you and you feel pressured or “backed in a corner” with no way out, take that as an indication the enemy is involved. God always provides a way out and never acts in confusion, chaos or pressure. If you feel problems are coming at you with no solution, and any solution you give does not help-back away and allow God to untangle the confusion. Even if you feel you should be doing something, especially if it is a crisis, don’t! Wait upon the Lord to direct and smooth out those ‘whirlwinds.”



Stephanie R. Reck, LMSW, LBT, BCCC
Stephanie Reck, Coaching & Consultation Services
www.stephaniereck.com
[email protected]
Stephanie Reck Coaching & Consultation Services, @2024
Author of, "Disciplining Your Mind 30 Days to a Better You!"

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print