BORN A JEW
by Lupie Riley


Freelance writer Lupie Riley


Thought: There are three sects of Judaism, Orthodox, Conservative and Reform. Anyone of these would agree that a Jew is any person whose mother was Jewish or someone who has gone through the formal process of converting to Judaism.


On that sacred night in Bethlehem a baby was born. God put on the flesh of a human called Jesus and came into this world from the lineage of Mary who was a direct descendent of King David. His birth also gave him the legal right to the Jewish throne and established Jesus as a Jew. Since then a spiritual warfare has been going on between darkness (Satan) and the Light (Jesus). Several times during Jesus 33 years of life Satan tried to prematurely annialate the lamb of God before the cross thus sabotaging God's plan to redeem mankind and defeat death that was brought into the world through the disobediance of our original parents, Adam and Eve.


Jews have been persecuted for centuries just because of this ethnic connection to Jesus. Even today the tiny nation of Israel has become the focal point of world events as darkness and light battle on. Satan the Father of lies, is the deceiver constantly trying to get mankind to rebel against God. His goal is to get as many people won over to his dark kingdom before the redeemer Jesus rules as King of Kings. Yes, Jesus is ethnically a Jew and he's a King by direct descendant of King David. If we look at today's events as spiritual warfare it all begins to make sense. The Devil (Satan) despises the Jews because of the true Light, Jesus, the only way, truth and life back to the Father. This hatred extends out to women as it was a woman who brought the Savior into the world. That explains why some women in certain religious orders are treated so badly. Are you ready to meet King Jesus? He's coming soon!!


Prayer: Father God, it all makes sense when we look at the chaos of today through spiritual eyes. Thank you for putting me on the winning side of the battle of all ages. Amen


Verse: John 4:22 (Jesus speaking to the woman at the well) ""For it's not where we worship that counts, but how we worship--is our worship spiritual and real? Do we have the Holy Spirits help? For God is Spirit and we must have his help to worship as we should. The Father wants this kind of worship from us. But you Samaritans know so little about him, worshipping blindly while we Jews know all about him, for Salvation comes to the world through the Jews."



Married 58 years, four children, nine grandchildren and three greats.  I've been a freelance writer for over 40 years.  Working on a book at the present.  My priorities are God first, family, country. Look me up on Google search by my name Lupie Riley, click on first link. Faithwriters.com

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print