Answers
by PamFord Davis

The answer is forthcoming.

We live in the Internet world of search engines. If questions arise, we search for quick answers. The answers may be instantaneous but they are not always accurate.  Medical questions are on the minds of many of us in the Baby boomer age bracket. Doctors run tests before making a diagnosis; our patience is tested as we wait for answers.

“Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened (Matthew 7:7-8 NKJV).”

I pray. I ask and I wait for the LORD to answer.

The answer is forthcoming.

“Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them (Mark 11:24 NKJV).”

I don’t believe the passage implies a name it-claim it prayer request. If and when I pray according to God’s will, I will receive an answer. It is forthcoming, in his time and his way.

“Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us (1 John 5:14 NKJV).”



Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print