ALL RELIGION IS BEING SILENCED TO DEATH?
by Eugene Lopatynsky

When and where have you heard anything about God and His will, lately? I would bet that unless you especially search for a Christian program or meet another outspoken Christian, you will NEVER hear about our God or about His will. The Luciferian conspiracy, which now covers almost all mass media, public schools and government, is effectively SILENCING ALL TRADITIONAL RELIGION TO DEATH.
Their obvious objective is to eliminate both God and His teaching altogether.
Both, the awareness of our Creator God and His instruction to us, are absolutely essential in the process of improvement and salvation of man. God did not give us the Law and Statutes for nothing.
Today, God is denied by mass media and in schools, and the PREACHING the "Good News" has shifted to individual teaching - to whatever you and I can teach others. Every Christian should become a preacher, an expositor of the scriptures at home and to the public
You must mention God and His will wherever you go, to others (and yourself), whereever possible or even impossible to do. Are you ashamed to mention God to others? Maybe, our God will be ashamed of you.
The first step must be to establish a DAILY Bible study (King James Bible only - see “Bible Mutilation” in www.remnantonly.info, under “More”, on bar). If you need materials, examine www.remnantonly.info, under “Bible Study”.
If you are alone and time is short, don’t leave on your errands until you have studied one or two verses, and sought your God
The second step is to constantly remind yourself and others about God. We behold the Creator by seeing the creation.
Evolution is a stupid lie, an excuse to sin, a license for evil. Evidence for evolution does not exist. Acquaint yourself with actual facts and present them to others at opportunity - viewing a tree, an animal, any wonder of creation. Look up Creation Science on the internet, consult "Will Evolution Crush your Kids" on www.remanantonly.info, under “More” on bar). Kent Hovind has excellent materials available. Check the internet. Never argue, only present facts. The CREATION all around us will generate a multitude of opportunities to present the truth.
The third step is to give out literature. If you absolutely don’t know what to do or how to do it, try buying (15 cents a booklet) CHICK TRACTS (www.chick.com, Tel. 909 987 0771) and give several away daily. Each one is a tiny booklet and contains a comic-style, very readable message, available in many languages. You can select the better ones yourself. I do not like to endorse any commercial product, but this one is not a commercial product, it is a rather wonderful, totally inexpensive, below cost, service. For a dollar a day you would have given a very readable message of Christ to six or seven people. All for the price of half a cup of coffee. Don’t kid yourself. This amounts to a powerful ministry already; and without any real effort or cost.
Dear Reader, it may be difficult for many to start this process of personal evangelism. You might not believe this, but forces of Satan will immediately oppose you with excuses, distractions, pressures, and criticism. This is really how important it is to Satan to stop this process.
Every morning prey for God to help you set up this ministry and to continue it daily.
In the past, the individual Pastorship, the program outlined above, may not have been that vitally important. TODAY, IT IS THAT VITALLY IMPORTANT. NOW EVERY CHRISTIAN CAN AND SHOULD SHARE OUR KNOWLEDGE ABOUT GOD WITH THE WORLD. Every Christian can and should become a preacher, an expositor of the scriptures at home and abroad.



To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print