CHRIST JESUS WILL SETTLE FOR NOTHING LESS THAN TO BE THE RULER OF YOUR LIFE.
by Eugene Lopatynsky

  1. And Jesus answered him, The FIRST of all the commandments is, HEAR, O ISRAEL; THE LORD OUR GOD IS ONE LORD:
  2. AND THOU SHALT LOVE THE LORD THY GOD WITH ALL THY HEART, AND WITH ALL THY SOUL, AND WITH ALL THY MIND, AND WITH ALL THY STRENGTH: THIS IS THE FIRST COMMANDMENT (Mark 12:28-30)

KIDDO, WITH GOD IT’S ALL OR NOTHING.

If Christ Jesus is NOT the ruler of your life right now, then you are merely deceiving yourself with “religion”. Our environment of churchianity and Pretend Pastors is merely augmenting this fatal illusion. Why don’t you read (King James Bible only) what Jesus said about the “lukewarm”, “neither warm nor cold” brothers? This is not a game. It was not a game for Christ Jesus either.

God is available in only one way: as God. He IS King of King’s and Lord of Lords. God will settle for nothing less than to be God. Jesus will settle for nothing less than to be the ruler of your life. He is a gentleman- He knocks at your door – your innermost being. (Satan crashes his way)

 So much for the New Testament. What’s in the Old Testament? Any change?

Deuteronomy 6: 4-9

  1. Hear, O Israel: the Lord our God is one Lord: 5. And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might. (Your Elohim, suffix –IM- is plural, for 3 or more. YOUR PLURAL GOD IS ONE)
  2. And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart:
    (
    innermost being) 7. And thou shalt teachthem diligently unto thy children, and shalt talkof them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.8. And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes. (First teach yourself, then teach the family)
  3. And thou shalt write them upon the posts of thy house, and on thy gates. (Then, teach the public)

 "AND YOU SHALL LOVE THE LORD, YOUR GOD’ WITH ALL YOUR HEART…"  HOW MUCH OF YOUR INNERMOST BEING? NINETY NINE PERCENT OF YOUR HEART, MIND AND SOUL? NINETY-NINE AND A HALF?

FORGET IT.

OBSERVE, WITH GOD IT’S ALL OR NOTHING. IF THERE IS ANYTHING MORE IMPORTANT TO YOU THAN YOUR CREATOR, YOUR GOD, THEN YOU HAVE ANOTHER GOD.

JESUS HAS TO BE FIRST IN YOUR LIFE, OR HE IS NOT YOUR GOD. FIRST IN MARRIAGE, FIRST AT WORK, FIRST BETWEEN YOU AND FRIENDS, FIRST BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR ENEMIES.

If you want to belong to Him, in truth, say now with me:

“Dear Jesus, forgive me my sins. I ask you to be the ruler of my life.  Help me to love you more every day and obey you with all my strength- and read your Bible, every day of my life."

If you do this, and mean it, with an open heart, this prayer will never fail. It will become the greatest thing you will ever have, and it will last forever. After this, clean up your life with the Bible. Check out the guide in “How to read the Bible and clean up your life” in www.remnantonly.info.  It’s made for you.

Something most especial is waiting for those who seek the infinite goodness of our Lord. God Himself said, that "The ear has not heard and no eye has ever seen, neither can man even imagine the HAPPINESS which God prepared for those who love him" (1 Cor. 2:9, paraphrased, if you please)!

 

APPENDIX. Observe what both, the New and the Old testaments, teach about man’s relationship with God. It is very different from just “accepting” God.

 

Matthew 10:37-39

  1. He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
  2. And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.
  3. He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

Mattew 13:44-46

  1. Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field.
  2. Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a merchant man, seeking goodly pearls:
  3. Who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had, and bought it.

Revelation 3:15; 19

  1. I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
    16. So because thou art lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spew thee out of my mouth.
  2. As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.


To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print