A Resemblance to Mom
by PamFord Davis

Many say that I look like my Mom.

I take that as a compliment; in her 20’s, Mom resembled popular actress, Deanna Durbin. I find it strange that so many have said how much I look like my mother. My hair coloring was never the same as Mom’s. She was a brunette; in my younger years I was a blonde. I hope my resemblance to Mom is revealed in the likeness to her eyes and smile…

Jesus is the exact image of His Heavenly Father.

“God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets,  has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds; who being the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high, having become so much better than the angels, as He has by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they Hebrews 1:1-4 NKJV).”

How many saw the Father through His Son?

“Philip said to Him, ‘Lord, show us the Father, and it is sufficient for us.’

Jesus said to him, ‘Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, ‘Show us the Father (John 14:8-9 NKJV).”



Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print