ATTACK ON BIBLE: MESSAGE OF SALVATION NOW PROVIDES AN OPEN DOOR FOR THEORIES OF DEMONS GAL 1: 8-9.
by Eugene Lopatynsky

A KEY STATEMENT OF GOD ALMIGHTY HAS BEEN CHANGED BY LUCIFERIANS TO INCLUDE THEORIES OF DEMONS.

Gal 1:8-9 establishes the Bible as the only spiritual authority, until Jesus comes back. Luciferians falsified the passage by inserting their invention of a “contrary gospel”. According to them, “non-contrary” additions can be added to the Bible, they are to be welcome and fully admitted. This falsification of God’s Word now actually allows an avalanche of the doctrines of demons to be admitted as God’s word.

 God’s Gal 1:8-9 says: Only the original message of salvation, given by Christ and Apostles in first century AD, can be accepted as Word of God.

 Luciferian’s Gal 1: 8-9 says: that every “non-contrary” message can be accepted as Word of God.

What could be a “NON CONTRADICTORY” MESSAGE?

For example, let us say, some ORIGINAL MESSAGE declares that “Violets are blue”.

Your NON-CONTRADICTORY message could be: “At midnight the violets turn into demons, who fly around your head and corrode your brain.”

Notice, that the non-contradictory message in no away contradicts the original message. If such “non-contradictory” statements are accepted as Word of God, then you have eliminated the Bible as the only Spiritual Authority. That is exactly what the Luciferians have been trying to do now for thousands of years.

If only contradictory additions are forbidden, then endless additions of non-contradictory material can be written in as “Word of God”, and reported as given by an “angel” or whatever Luciferians invent.

What does God’s Gal 1:8-9 actually say?

“BUT THOUGH WE, OR AN ANGEL FROM HEAVEN, PREACH ANY OTHER GOSPEL UNTO YOU THAN THAT WHICH WE HAVE PREACHED UNTO YOU, LET HIM BE ACCURSED. AS WE SAID BEFORE, SO SAY I NOW AGAIN, IF ANY MAN PREACH ANY OTHER GOSPEL UNTO YOU THAN THAT YE HAVE RECEIVED, LET HIM BE ACCURSED”. Look it up in King James or in Greek Tx Receptus. Most Modern Bibles have already corrupted the text.

God’s emphasis is on the exact content of an original message which has already been preached to and received by Christian contemporaries with the Apostles - no other message is permitted.

Rephrased, It says, “Accursed is every DOCTRINE (and its expositor) which the earliest Christians DID NOT RECEIVE directly from Christ Jesus and the Apostles.”

 Luciferian Gal 1:8-9 reads:

“But even if we, or an angel from heaven, should preach to you a gospel contrary to what we have preached to you, he is to be accursed! As we have said before, so I say again now, if any man is preaching to you a gospel contrary to what you received, he is to be accursed!” (NASB version)

 Apparently “non-contrary” additions are to be welcome and fully admitted. This falsification of God’s Word now fully allows an avalanche of doctrines of demons to be accepted as God’s word. It allows anything, from the Mormon “Pearl of Great Price” to parts out of the Quran.

(4) AVOID MUTILATED TEXTS

Use only the Old King James Bible or translate directly from original Greek Text. “Tx. Receptus” is a name given to more than 5000 original manuscripts, which all agree 99.46% with each other. Never use the Sinaiticus (Sinaicus), Alexandrianus or Vaticanus Manuscripts, corrupted by Origen, and now pushed by nearly all “Modern Language Bibles”. These mutilations are the “better texts” now recommended in footnotes of modern bibles (small b).

Look up “Bible Mutilation”, a true “must” for every Christian now, in www.remnantonly.info, under “More”, on Bar.



To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print