LUCIFERIAN MO (MODUS OPERANDI) IS PRIVILEGE (RIGHTS) WITHOUT OBLIGATIONS
by Eugene Lopatynsky

In EVERY just and orderly system all RIGHTS must go with corresponding OBLIGATIONS. Privilege without responsibility – without obligations – is a crime against society, a crime against the PEOPLE.

 Luciferians always push the concept of RIGHTS WITOUT RESPONSIBILITY, without obligations. Their purpose is to destroy justice and to weaken society.

 Marriage is a good example. More than half of the country is divorced.

Today, a married woman can legally withhold all sex in marriage (Imagine the happy husband)! A wife, who may have never worked a day in her life and brought nothing into the marriage apart from her ego – has now a right to steal half of the husbands estate (if he has one), destroy the marriage and the kids; certainly to utterly devastate her spouse. Perhaps, additionally, she has a right to enslave the guy with years of alimony while she entertains her new lovers with his money. I am not saying that any particular woman would do it. I am saying that she has a legal RIGHT to do it.

The same “Rights“ apply in reverse. Say, the woman has big property and good employment and her guy devotes himself to booze, drugs and adultery. This husband has a legal right to rob and devastate his woman in the same grandiose manner. You can thank your local Luciferians for all that.

Perhaps, this might be a good time to read 
2 Tim. 3:1-5? We do live in perilous times. Children of a broken marriage often tend to just die internally. They need a caring, natural father and mother. Marriage now is wrought with extreme hazard, don’t kid yourself. More than half the nation is divorced.

THESE RIGHTS, WITHOUT CORRESPONDING OBLIGATIONS, ACTUALLY RENDER ANY MARRIAGE CONTRACT WORTHLESS.

What’s more, these “Rights” may actually constitute an incentive for, a reward, for utmost treason. They promote disaster. Marriage has become now a joke (not very funny). Today it all rests only on what either of the two people may want, not on any contractual obligation. You can buy a car or even furniture on an enforceable contract, but your marriage contract is just about worthless.

So much for the RIGHTS in marriage. They serve to destroy, never to protect. Have you considered that we seem to live inside a cloud of exploding rights? How about the rights of homosexuals? Or of pedophiles (child rapists)? Somebody said the legality of the latter is only a question of time. How about the rights of CHICKENS? Or of PIGS? Or BACTERIA or, maybe, the rights of a growing FUNGUS? No, I haven’t lost my reason. Yet.

You don’t think they should have rights? IF we all EVOLVED together, then why should women have rights, but bacteria to have no rights? That’s discrimination.

The same approach is adopted by the Luciferians to everything, pushing “RIGHTS” without OBLIGATIONS and responsibility. Crime and injustice runs rampart in every state. Justice and honesty seen a thing out of the past.

Here is a reported quote from Luciferian (some say Global Elite) secret instructions (19th century?):

“For this objective we have invented various RIGHTS, new laws, which undermine the existing functioning of the strict but just checks and balances which have protected their society.
“We must work to ensure that these unthinking beasts can never again teach their people that privileges must go with responsibility, with obligations.
“The RIGHTS we propose must promote rebellion inside this livestock cattle on all levels, the rebellion of wives against their husbands, of children against their parents, of criminals against society and violent crowds against their government. 
“We must promote everything which Christianity forbids and oppose everything which Christianity promotes. Evil must multiply, so that Lucifer can reign here one day!”

Can you believe it? You make up your own mind what these devils really want and how much they have already achieved.

Wherever you can, teach everybody that rights must come with obligations. Power must be clothed in justice and good will. Authority must come with justice and good will. Write it as a contract for every candidate entering elections. No more free rides by Luciferians. No more lying promises.

We might not be allowed in this Luciferian society to implement the above. But we must try. Eventually, a bright future is promised mankind. In the meantime, teach privilege with defined responsibility to your children, to your wives, to your neighbors, to everybody.

If we cannot change the BIG PICTURE, let us try to change our immediate environment, those we can influence. Start with the kids, with our own family.

Do it God’s way, not the way of the Luciferians.



To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print