ARE THEY POISONING THE PUBLIC? Part 1 of 4.
by Eugene Lopatynsky

Some say, there is a current attempt of population containment by means of reducing fertility, reducing effective medical help and promoting early mortality; by promoting new viral threats and debilitating chronic disease.

 How could there be, actually, a plan to injure the population? That’s absolutely crazy, no? It simply could not be?

 If it could not be, then why do we have more than 60 million actually promoted abortions? That’s no empty phrase, that’s actually and legally killing children. If Senior Citizens were unable to speak or legally defend themselves, or be defended by their loved ones, then you would never see many older Americans anywhere. You don’t believe it?

Would you believe that the handicapped and disabled would be next, followed by what?

 

Ever hear of Georgia Guide Stones?

The globalists erected enormous marble monoliths, bearing inscriptions of the “TEN COMANDMENTS of GLOBALISTS”, in 7 languages. Nobody knows who provided the money. The first Commandment is to “MAINTAIN THE EARTH’S POPULATION TO FEWER THAN 500 MILLION, in constant balance with nature”.  Since we have currently 7 000 million people on earth, this means a required reduction of over 93 % of earth’s population.

Why is that?

 Historically, big nations have been beating up their smaller neighbors.  Under global government all that no longer applies. Therefore, there will be no further need for armies or war factories. This manpower will be redundant.  You think the Global Ruling Elite just can’t wait to keep serving and supporting billions (of “useless eaters”, that’s us, as far as they are concerned), in need of food, clothing, shelter, medical care? How about depletion of resources, endless use of dwindling raw materials, pollution, poverty (largely artificial), desperate need of water and sewers?

 There was a convention of world class scientists a while back. All note taking and recordings were disallowed. The speaker addressed this topic, saying that HIV (aids) is far too slow and nearly useless in the long run. What he suggested is spraying of EBOLA virus over cities from high flying planes!

 Sooner or later, global epidemics, to reduce world population, are very probable. In each case it is most likely that a VIRUS (immune to antibiotics on hand), developed with genetic engineering, will be used. The spread (contagion) will appear to be “natural”. This is not likely to happen until the Luciferian Elite has already a vaccine for themselves.

Nevertheless, they say, the pale horse (of the apocalypse) already made an initial appearance in the 1950-ies, when  serious efforts towards birth control, abortion, virtual sterilization with infant vaccines, and the development of AIDS, CFS, pathogenic mycoplasma fermentans  (as in Lyme Disease, gulf war syndrome),  EBOLA, MARBURG, SARS , and others,  were taken seriously in hand.

 Some say that the Medical Associations and Medical Schools are just as controlled as all the other humanist schools and universities now are. Otherwise, how do you suppose they were able to take God out of our schools and put evolution, immorality, violence, crime, whoredom, globalism and homosexuality in? All paid by your own property taxes?

 (To be continued, examining the results of water fluoridation, Aspartame and Sucralose in the next installment)



To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print