POISONING THE PUBLIC? Part 2 of 4.
by Eugene Lopatynsky

Some define population containment as a current attempt to slow down population growth by means of reducing fertility, by killing the unborn, by reducing effective medical help and promoting early mortality by means of HIV, cancer and so on; by promoting new viral threats and debilitating chronic disease.

FLUORIDE, to reduce dental decay?

Stalin (Communist Russia) always used fluoridation of water, especially in the gulags. Hitler used it extensively, but never inside Germany. It is now largely forbidden in Europe, except in areas like Ireland. You can figure out why, yourself.

Fluoride is a potent poison, but in sub lethal dosage it acts as a SEDATIVE, makes the population more compliant. Prozac, a SSRI antidepressant, contains a fluoride molecule. Many modern general anesthetics contain fluoride.  The main reason water fluoridation is pushed upon the general public today is for POPULATION REDUCTION.

Statistics are very difficult to obtain, but there is consensus that IN FLUORIDATED AREAS FERTILITY RATES ARE REDUCED BY 10- 15 PERCENT, leaving the population with a flood of chronic health problems.

 Statistically, fluoridated areas have the SAME incidence of carries (tooth decay) as the non-fluoridated ones. Fluoridated areas are actually worse off due to additional cosmetic problems, like dental splotches and pigmentation. There are a host of “peripheral benefits”, of fluoridation, bestowed by these charming people on our unsuspecting public, like increase in PATHOLOGICAL OBESITY (overweight), doubling and tripling the incidence of BONE  FRACTURES (osseous changes), cardio vascular debility (heart attacks, strokes), endocrine imbalance (hormonal), thyroid dysfunction, arthritis, premature aging and lowered intellect. Nice, what?

Only reverse osmosis filters can reduce fluoride in drinking water (up to 95 %).  Water distillation removes it completely. The so called “purified water”, sometimes, is equivalent to tap water; because that’s what it might be. Fortunately not all of it. Check it out. 

In poorer countries they simply add the fluoride to table salt. There you must buy SEA SALT to avoid it.

 

ASPERTAME (NUTRASWEET), artificial sweetener. (Sweet Misery) 

Statistically, the occurrence of pathological obesity (fat people) in England is 

6 %. In USA it is 36%!  Why? 

Aspartame is the principal agent causing overweight. It contains a mixture of 3 terrible, separate poisons, methanol, as hydrolytic byproduct, aspartic acid and phenylalanine. Used continuously, it REDUCES BIRTHRATE SOME 15% to 40%, making most users chronically ill. For 17 years the Food and Drug administration would not permit its use, until a political appointee of the Reagan administration pushed it through.

Every test animal given aspartame had lesions on the hypothalamus at autopsy.  The other “peripheral benefits” include virtual destruction of the appetite control center, resulting pathological obesity, mild to severe reduction of intelligence (IQ), promoting and then severely aggravating existing diabetes,  endocrine dysfunction, brain tumors, lymphomas and leukemia, just to name a few of these great “blessings”, wished by them upon us. 

SUCRALOSE- Splenda.

The perpetrators are getting concerned about the gigantic statistical evidence of massive damage from aspartame and are launching another artificial sweetener, SUCRALOSE, in case eventual law suits materialize. There is insufficient reproducible evidence available for sucralose, but early studies report probable promotion of cancers, as only one of many suspected side effects. 

Sucralose breaks down on cooking, producing toxic chloropropanols, especially PCDF and DIOXIN, related to Agent Orange, possibly the most dangerous chemical known to man. There are reports of genetic damage, Leukemia (bone cancer), endocrine dysfunction (hormonal, loss of fertility), severe gastro-intestinal complaints due to destruction of intestinal flora (beneficial bacteria, damage lasts 3 months from single ingestion), seizures, migraines, OBESITY (alters glucose and A1C levels) and diabetes. Only some of the studies are in.  The dear establishment declares the product safe. Such wonderful people, no?

Only saccharin, which they removed, has been shown to be harmless. The dear Searle Co. gave test Animals a 500 times dose of saccharin until some showed tumors on the urinary bladder. Had they given them 500 times dose of plain salt, or even sugar, they would have killed them outright.

To be continued.



To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print