Thank You Faith Writers For Your Work In Nigeria
by Rik Charbonneaux

Thank You Faith Writers For Your Work In Nigeria

"And this gospel of the kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the whole world as a testimony to all nations.." Matthew 24:14 ESV

As we look to the present expansion of Christianity across the globe, and to the predictions for 2050, we see an explosive growth of 800% in Africa since 2008 (year of the I-phone rollout) due to "own language" bibles and to increased exposure to church and writing efforts. Further, a global increase of 35% increase by 2050 is predicted with most the expansion occurring in the East (LifeScience - 4/3/15).

With regards to Africa, the efforts of the western church denominations on the ground are coming into conflict with each other as each seeks to gather converts. Interfaith bickering may motivate the workers of the field, but it does very little to motivate a person who is in search of the Gospel.

In sharp contrast, I think that articles and messages from Christian writers are received like apples of gold: clean, caring and completely free of anything underlying the message. They accomplish good things and work well.

I have a personal interest in this work being done in Africa and wish to extend thanks to the owners and 70,000 writers of FaithWriters.com for the real inroads that they have made in Nigeria.

Nigeria is projected to have the third-largest Christian population in the world by 2050 (pewforum.org -2010-2050) after the USA and Brazil, and you are a large part of this predicted change. Thank you.



Rik Charbonneaux is a retired NE Iowan who loves all of God's Word and all of His creatures.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print