What to Avoid for your Health and Survival, Continued. POISONING THE PUBLIC? Part 3 of 4.
by Eugene Lopatynsky

Some define population containment as a current attempt of population reduction by means of reducing fertility, by killing the unborn, by reducing effective medical help and promoting early mortality through cancer, new viral threats and debilitating chronic disease. 

MSG – MONO SODIUM GLUTAMATE

This is an excitotoxin, a poison, producing neurological severe excitation. It is used commercially to tenderize meat and enhance taste response. As one man aptly put it, “it will, eventually absorbed, tenderize your brain, as well”. Produces severe chronic inflammation with chronic use. We must read the labels of what we buy, for sheer self-preservation. Look up its devastating effects on the internet.

CHILDHOOD VACCINES AND FLU VACCINE 

The most direct and effective way to introduce chemical poisons or infective agents into the public is certainly by INJECTION.

Thimerasal, a topical “paint-on” antibacterial containing mercury, was taken off the market because of local toxicity and some, most minute, systemic absorption.  Now these Dear People are injecting this mercury, as “preservative”, in children’s vaccines!  Some of these injectables claim to be preservative free. But when I read the accompanying literature, it said “contains trace amounts of mercury due to the manufacturing process”, in very small print, at the end.  At the lab the content of mercury was shown to be three times as high as before! The same applies to flu vaccines, as far as I read.

At the age of 2 years the infant would have received 29 vaccines, some while still in the mother’s tummy, “to prevent Rubeola infections”! I have never seen Rubeola in a pregnant woman, but have seen the devastating affects o pushing mercury into the most tiny brain of the developing fetus (baby), before any blood-brain barrier defenses could have developed.

This almost guaranties to destroy the baby’s reproductive capacity as well as a probable reduction of IQ by 10 to 50 points or more. We now have a virtual epidemic of “congenital” idiots, Autism, ADD types (attention deficit and neurological malfunctions), etc. Autism (idiots) had a frequency of occurrence of one in ten thousand. Now it’s close to one in 160! Can you imagine the disaster confronting affected families?

Somebody sent me the form below, to defend against compulsory vaccinations:

Responsibility for Vaccination:

I herewith acknowledge that I _____________________________ (name of health care provider) have recommended or administered (name of the vaccine) ___________________________________ to (name of the recipient) _______________________. I have read the scientific literature available on this vaccine (vaccines), I have assured the patient or parent the product is safe, and I am aware Federal legislation protects vaccine manufacturers from legal action in the event of a serious complication. To demonstrate my faith in the safety of this product, I herewith accept full financial and legal responsibility for any harm or complication that results from the administration of this product. Date:_________________________ Name of person who recommend or administers the vaccine:

Print name:_________________ Signature:__________________

Witnessed: Print name:________________ Signature:__________________

Witnessed: Print name: _______________ Signature:____________

 

A physician would be an absolute idiot to sign that!

EDTA chelation has practically been outlawed recently. It has been in use for generations to combat heavy metal poisoning, especially for miners. It has also been found to be marvelously effective for cardio-vascular and other deficits.

Now EDTA (Ethylene Diamine Tetra Acetic acid for IV use) can no longer be obtained, it is disappearing even in medical references. Why?

The very practical reason is that EDTA chelation will get rid of MERCURY, so carefully and laboriously implanted into your children’s brains. In fact, with influenza vaccines, it is seeded into all the rest of us as well. The reason for injecting MERCURY is to obtain partial or complete sterility (incapacity to procreate). The fallout from all this is an enormous increase of all types of chronic, degenerative diseases as well, including neurological damage (Alzheimer, Parkinson); most notable is a decrease of intelligence. In fact the incidence of “congenital idiots” has risen from 1 in 10,000 to 1 in 159 contemporary births.

Similarly, though less importantly, a virtual war is being waged against the use of methyl testosterone as male supplement. This hormone is essential not only for male fertility. It is also essential for man’s overall health and prowess.  The tablet form, once so cheap and effective, has disappeared, being replaced with injections, patches and gels which function poorly and carry an astronomical price. The clinically “recommended” blood levels for testosterone are falling like a lead balloon. Most insurances will not pay for testosterone unless the physician personally will testify for cause and need. No mere prescription is accepted by any insurance. 

Healthy testosterone levels are essential, not only for reproduction, but equally, for a maze of other biological processes. Lack of this hormone means rapid decline of overall health. Only in a case of cancer of reproductive components is its use counter indicated.

Doctors, normally, know only what they are being officially taught and the “powers that be” are lying to all of us, this time more than usual.

Studies published by Dr. Fudenberg show a THOUSAND PERCENT increase in incidence of Alzheimer (memory disintegration) with 3 or more FLU VACCINES during a 5 year period, for adults over 60 years of age. Look it up on the internet. Vitamin D3 (5000 units daily) given in winter (sun exposure generates Vitamin D for man) would probably prevent most or nearly all incidence of influenza (powerful antivirus). But then, they would have no excuse for using vaccines. Besides, there are hundreds of billions of dollars globally, at stake, every year.

If you are new to this series on Poisoning, look up part 1 and part 2, as well, and don’t miss the Fourth Part, still coming. It is the most important of all.



To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print