Amen
by PamFord Davis

He does; He will.

“For I know the plans that I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope (Jeremiah 29:11 NASB).”

Do we? Will we?

“Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me (Jeremiah 29:12a NASB).”

He will.

“… and I will listen to you (Jeremiah 29:12b NASB).”

Do we? Will we?

“You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart (Jeremiah 29:13 NASB).”

The LORD is faithful; He keeps His promises.

He has a perfect plan for your life, for mine.

God not only sees the future; He ordained it.

Are you sometimes fearful about what the future holds?

Do you fear the loss of loved ones, diseases or financial loss?

I must confess that I sometimes give in to those fears. I need not fear; the Father gives me a future and a hope.

I am calling on Him in the present, I am praying to Him. It prepares me for the future.

He is pleased when diligently I seek Him.

“For I know the plans that I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart (Jeremiah 29:11-13 NASB).”

Can I get an Amen?



Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print