Woman's Work
by PamFord Davis

‘That’s woman’s work.’

What precisely is her work?

‘A woman’s work is never done.’

Eve’s primary role was helping Adam…

“Then the Lord God said, ‘It is not good for the man to be alone; I will make him a helper suitable for him (Genesis 2:18 NASB).”

Proverbs 31:10-31 gives us specific details on the work of a godly woman.

Single women find fulfillment in careers and ministry; even many married women work outside of the home; this helps to meet the financial needs of the family.

Women have much important work to do.

“Older women likewise are to be reverent in their behavior, not malicious gossips nor enslaved to much wine, teaching what is good, so that they may encourage the young women to love their husbands, to love their children, to be sensible, pure, workers at home, kind, being subject to their own husbands, so that the word of God will not be dishonored (Titus 2:3-5 NASB).” 

That’s woman’s work; old or young; it is honorable.

“Whatever you do, do your work heartily, as for the Lord rather than for men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the reward of the inheritance. It is the Lord Christ whom you serve (Colossians 3:23-24 NASB).”



Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print