THE STRENGTH OF A NATION?
by Lewis E. Thomas

THE STRENGTH OF A NATION?
 
If a great poll were taken around the world!
If we polled every living man, woman, boy, and girl!
 
If we asked each one what makes a nation Great and Strong!
Im sure the majority's answer would be totally wrong!
 
The strength of a nation is not found in it's great wealth or in its military power alone!
The strength of a nation always begins in the home!
 
The strength of a nation will be great if the home is morally sound!
"When God sees that our homes have become holy ground!"
 
A nation is only as strong as it's faith and obedience to God up above!
A nation is strong when every home is filled with God's love!
 
A nation guided by the Holy Bible will never have to worry about an enemy rival!
"God himself will ensure that nations survival!"
 
The Strength of a Nation is not found in Tanks, F-22 Raptors, or soldiers wielding guns!
The strength of a nation is determined by how we raise our daughters and sons!
 
The Strength of a Nation will be great when it's citizens love and obey God!
It will never be defeated or conquered by the heathen nations that deem it odd!
 
The source of America's strength can be seen in our Churches on Sunday morning!
America's strength flows from those who worship God, so let that truth be a warning!
 
The Strength of our Nation will "never" fail or suffer great loss!
As long as our nation adores and cherishes that..."OLD RUGGED CROSS"!
 
There is power, power, wonder working power, in the precious blood of The Lamb!
 
Blessed is the Nation who's God is...
 
THE GREAT I AM!
 
 
 
Lewis E. Thomas
As given by God on 7/11/2018
 
 
 Ref:
Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance.
 
 
 
 
 
 


...

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print