THE ARK
by Lupie Riley


Freelance writer Lupie Riley


Thought: Is the story of Noah building the Ark and a catastrophic flood that covered the world fact or fiction? It all depends on whether you believe in the authority of God breathed scriptures. As the account goes the world had become a very wicked place to live full of violence and immorality due to the cohabitation of fallen Angels (demons) desiring earthly women that produced the Nephilim giants. Satan's purpose was to corrupt and destroy the seed of humanity to prevent the sinless deliverer (Jesus) from coming into the world. There were only eight people on the Ark whose DNA had not been tainted by the Evil One. Lately there have been a few geologists that have found evidence of a world wide flood and ancient people also cataloged accounts mentioning a universal flood.


Noah was approximately 480 years old when God instructed him to build the Ark. It took him and his helpers 120 years to build up to the beginning of the great flood. This allowed time for mankind to repent of their horrendous sins against God. This sounds eerily familiar to the reprieve we are now living in with our current President whose goal is to make America Great Again. Christians have protection now with his policies but that is subject to change in the near future. Already good people are being harassed by those who hate anyone that resembles morality and justice. This is no time to straddle the fence.


There's an Australian man named Ken Ham that is responsible for re-constructing the Ark using precise biblical dimensions. It is a sight to see. Located on the border of Williamstown, Kentucky it's larger then you can imagine. Look up ARK ENCOUNTER for further details. Mr. Ham explains that the Arks dimensions could easily accommodate all the "kinds" of animals, birds and reptiles that thousands upon thousands of species came from. It was approximately one year from the beginning of the flood to when the Arks only door was opened and Noah and his family could walk on dry ground. That one door represents Christ as the ark of safety (John 10:9). We must enter into the kingdom of God through Christ. He is the gate and good Shepherd, the only way, truth and life back to God. No one can come to the great I AM without a personal relationship with Jesus, He is the door to Salvation. Now is the time to embrace the safety that's found in the Lord just like Noah and his family were secure from danger in the Ark. Invite Him in today.


Prayer: Father God, Jesus is the gate to security because he is the good Shepherd that watches over his sheep and keeps them safe from harm. He prayed in the garden for future believers, that's me, to protect us from Satan's temptations and deliver us to our home in Heaven. Amen


Verse: John 10:9 "I am the door; by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved and shall go in and out and find pasture." Acts 4:12 " Neither is there salvation in any other; for there is non other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. "



Married 58 years, four children, nine grandchildren and three greats.  I've been a freelance writer for over 40 years.  Working on a book at the present.  My priorities are God first, family, country. Look me up on Google search by my name Lupie Riley, click on first link. Faithwriters.com

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print