GOD-TRACKING IS MOVING MOUNTAINS!
by Dudley Anderson

Subscribe to the weekly e-devotional GodTracker

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GodTracker 686
The e-devotional helping to keep you on-track with God’s plans for your life
GodTracker is published by Sure Reality Media at surereality.net

Proverbs 3:5
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding.

An old farmer had ploughed around a large rock in one of his fields for many years. He had broken several ploughshares on it. One autumn he sat down on the rock before attempting to plough the field again, remembering all the trouble that it had caused him. “I’m tired of battling with you,” he mused to the old boulder. “You’ve caused me too much trouble for too long.” He rose mumbling and walked to the shed at the edge of his field. Returning with a crowbar he dug it under the rock. To his amazement he discovered that it was only about six inches deep and he could easily remove it from his field.

Sometimes, when facing problems in life, we make mountains out of mole hills, don’t we? We look at our difficulties from a distance, grumbling that there’s a boulder in our field we can’t move. But we serve a mighty God! He deeply loves us and desires to deliver us from all our dreads. Jesus said, “Which one of you, if his son asks him for bread, will give him a stone? How much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask him!” In fact, Jesus taught us that if we had faith the size of a mere mustard seed, we could move mountains.

The Lord has a great future in store for you. He knows the plans he has for you; plans filled with hope and abundance. Put your confidence in his plans. Rest in his provision, healing, strength and grace (remember, grace is God’s doing!). When the heat is turned up quote God’s Word: “Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose trust is the Lord. He is like a tree planted by water, that sends out its roots by the stream, and does not fear when heat comes, for its leaves remain green, and is not anxious in the year of drought, for it does not cease to bear fruit.” So, trust wholeheartedly in your Lord without depending on your own perceptions of the size of the boulder in your field. It’s definitely not as big as you thought.

God-tracking is moving mountains!

READ ALL ABOUT IT
Matthew 7:7-11
Matthew 17:14-20
Jeremiah 17:7-8

DON’T GIVE UP, LOOK UP & PRAY

I will not fear when the heat is turned up and by the promise of your Word, I command this mountain to be removed!

“O Lord, this problem in my life looks like a mountain, from where I stand. But I know you are high and above all the ways of man. Therefore, you are greater than any obstacle I could ever face. I look to you, O Lord, to meet my needs and direct my paths. Thank you that you have a good plan for my life; a plan of hope and abundance. I put my trust in you. Lord, you are my trust! I will not fear when the heat is turned up and, by the authority of your Word, I command this mountain to be removed! In Jesus’ name. Amen.”

If you desire more prayer, please email me at [email protected]

SUBSCRIBE to the FREE weekly e-devotional GodTracker

----------------------------

What is GodTracker? 
GodTracker is a weekly e-mail devotional based on the premise that God has a plan for our lives. His Word calls us to seek his plan by acknowledging him in all our ways and by tracking his purposes, in faith.

 Listen to podcasts by Dudley Anderson at…
https://www.surereality.net/listen/

---------------------------------------------------------------

There is no charge for GodTracker.
Please consider helping toward expenses
in delivering this service to you, by becoming an SRM Ministry Partner at,

https://www.surereality.net/become-a-ministry-partner/

THANK YOU
---------------------------------------------------------------



Born and raised in Johannesburg, South Africa Dudley Anderson began writing for radio in 1994. Dudley currently writes a weekly e-mail Christian motivational thought called GodTracker and has complied 2 devotional books based on GodTracker. More information at surereaity.net 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print