Write Queen Makes Suggestions
by Freda Douglas

I NEVER TELL MY READERS WHAT POLITICAL PARTY THEY SHOULD FAVOR. All I do tell them they should vote or don't complain. I never tell them what religion they should practice. I do tell them, though, they should go to church and that should be done as a family, no matter the door they enter.

Today I am going to make some suggestions about a couple things I do that I think everybody should do that I enjoy enough to recommend highly. Do not think I get any recompense for my recommendations because I don't.

I have been reading Guidepost magazine for so many years I can't remember when I started and I often give a gift subscription when all I want to say is I love you.

But with everything to do when I was moving, and possibly because it is the only magazine subscription I have, I forgot to send the magazine a change of address form. Then out of sight, out of mind until a few weeks ago. I called the company, they extended my subscription and put me back on the mailing list.

You will stories that make you smile, stories that make you feel guilty, stories to make you think and stories to make you cry, but you will enjoy them and will feel that maybe you have made a friend. Anyway reading the magazine has always made me feel that way.

If you're thinking you would like to subscribe for yourself or an "I love you" gift for a friend contact Guideposts at 39 Seminary Road, Carmel, NY 10512 or toll free 800-431-2344 or online at www.guidepostsmag.com.

I'm into computers. What would I do without my word processor? The website my computer is set to show as my home page used to be one of my Xango sites, but now it is www.faithwriters.com. Maybe you are not a writer, but the contents of the website will give you lots and lots of good reading.

I like faithwriters so well I have chosen the site to showcase my new book "Winds of Change" when it is released in a few weeks. You will never know, unless you know me really well, how proud I am of that book. Its genre is young adult but I wrote it as a Christian book. The website costs nothing.

Speaking of writing, another website that takes you into the world of reading and writing is Angela Hoy's www.writersweekly.com. Not only does it provide good solid reading but it gives an honest portrayal of what writers have to contend with and know. There is no cost for this either.

It was not my intent to bore you with this diatribe of my recommendations, but now you might know better where I am coming from. If you would like to subscribe to more of my writing just drop me a line at 256-796-0651 or [email protected].
__________________________________________

Interested in another stream of residual income? Listen to an overview call at 712-432-9162, then call 256-796-0651 to get started.
__________________________________________

















Freda Douglas is a published author. Her first book "Cherish the Past", still available on Amazon.com, was published in 2004. Her second book "Winds of Change" 
is now available at your local book store   by using this ISBN # 978-1-60145-367-9    

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print