END TIMES
by Lupie Riley


Freelance writer Lupie Riley


Thought: Fire, hail, tornado's and natural disasters, "O' MY!" What on this planet Earth is happening? Could it be the end of the world as some proclaim? Street preachers wail "the end is near" and prophecy advocates are telling us the clock is ticking and it's seconds away to dooms day. Is there really a time when the world will come to an end? Who do we believe?


Back to the Bible folks. It's the only reliable TRUTH out there. It talks about the age of Grace coming to an end. That's the period of time when the offer of Salvation will cease. A time when the trumpet blows and Christ will call all born again believers out of this world. It's called the rapture of the church, which is Christ's body made up of those who have made the decision to turn from their sin's and invite Jesus into their life. It also tells us of what the world will be like as we draw closer to the end of the age of Grace and it's not a pretty picture. It's also alarming of how these century old words fit perfectly to today's world. Look up II Tim. 3:1-5 and chapter 24 in the gospel of Mathew.


Planet Earth itself as we know it cannot end--otherwise the Bible would be rendered as fiction. Jesus will return and set up His own NEW WORLD ORDER as king for 1,000 years in which he will rule over all mankind, nations and leaders. If this were not so then all hope for a better life here after would be lost. This life were now living would become meaningless. I chose by faith to believe the Word and God's promise of Salvation with a better world to come. Which side of the fence do you stand on?


Prayer: Father God, thank you for the hope I have of a future after this life is over and it's all because of what Jesus accomplished on the cross...mankind's redemption. I can now live without the fear of death because I know where my real home where I will be living a life that never ends.


Verse: Rev. 21:3-4 "I heard a loud shout from the throne saying, "Look, the home of God is now among men, and he will live with them and they will be his people, yes, God himself will be among them. he will wipe away all tears from their eyes and there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying, nor pain. All of that has gone forever."



Married 58 years, four children, nine grandchildren and three greats.  I've been a freelance writer for over 40 years.  Working on a book at the present.  My priorities are God first, family, country. Look me up on Google search by my name Lupie Riley, click on first link. Faithwriters.com

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print