Who's Who
by PamFord Davis

There are reams of information about people of notoriety.

They make the latest list in “Who’s Who.”

It is a great honor to make the grade. A public official is among a group of Who’s Who in government. A writer’s novel is on the best sellers list and the author receives a Pulitzer Prize. He or she finds a spot in an author’s Who’s Who recognitions.

Who is Jesus?

How would you answer that question if a stranger approached you on the street?  Was He a teacher, prophet; merely the son of a carpenter? It is a question that each of us must ask ourselves. Our answers determine our future.

We must not take the question lightly; it is not a new question but is as relevant today as when Jesus first probed His disciples.

“Who do people say that the Son of Man is?’ And they said, ‘some say John the Baptist; others, Elijah; still others, Jeremiah or one of the prophets.’ ‘But you, ‘He asked them, ‘who do you, say that I am?’ Simon Peter answered, ‘You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God (Matthew 16:13b-16 HCSB).”

Who is Jesus? 

He is the Son of God.

“After Jesus was baptized, He went up immediately from the water. The heavens suddenly opened for Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and coming down on Him. And there came a voice from heaven: This is My beloved Son. I take delight in Him (Matthew 3:16-17 HCSB)!”                                                 



Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print