Write Queen says WOW!
by Freda Douglas

Write Queen says WOW!

I had no idea writing would bring me so much pleasure eventually. I have written for my own pleasure, starting many years ago. Then occasionally, when I was writing my column "Fredas Foibles" for my weekly newspaper, I would either get a note from an out-of-town subscriber telling me he/she took pleasure in reading something I wrote in my column, or somebody I would meet when I was out and about would give me a pleasant comment, or my brother would tell me one of my columns gave him inspiration for the devotions for his men's breakfast, but my writing never took on a life of its own until recently.

It has always bothered me about businesses like grocery stores and such things that were open on Sunday. One day, after something happened in my adoptive family, the subject came to a head for me. I sat at my computer and wrote Write Queen Wonders Why Is It? Eventually, even though I had put it on the Internet, I decided to put it in the newspaper. I don't know whether it ran or not because I don't subscribe to any newspapers.

Soon I heard from a lady, a complete stranger to me, from England who concurred with what I said and told me she was going to post the same question on her website forum and would let me know the results. A few days after that she requested a copy of the original article with permission to post it on her website. Of course, permission was granted. WOW!

Today another absolute stranger sent me an email and I quote

I happened to read your article on 'Write Queen Wonders Is It?' and I think it's great! As a proven expert, I would like to introduce you to HowToDoThings.com where you can share your expertise with a new audience.

Of course I had to send in a resume and biography but I just received word of acceptance. WOW!WOW!

Actually the WOWs started several weeks ago. After many false starts, including losing what I had already written in a computer crash and having a friend recover it for me, packing up in Florida and moving to a new home with friends in Alabama, I finally finished my second book. I inquired of a publisher how many chapters she required to read before she agreed to publish it. She told me all of it and gave me instructions to send it via attachment to an email. It was about 5 p.m. when I did that.

The next day when I opened my computer at 9 a.m., there was an email from her. Knowing Angela, with five children, had not read all 200 some pages of it in that short length of time, I thought she had written to tell me my manuscript had not reached her. Guess what? It had, and she HAD ACCEPTED the book "Winds of Change" for publication.

Now all I have to do is finish editing it and get the cover finished and it will be ready for holiday gifting. It will be showcased on www.faithwriters.com. If you write me at [email protected] and put the word WOW on the subject line I'll give you a return email with a 10% discount.
___________________________________________
If you are looking for another stream of residual income listen to an overview call at 712-432-9162, then call 256-796-0651 to get started.
____________________________________________


Freda Douglas is a published author. Her first book "Cherish the Past", still available on Amazon.com, was published in 2004. Her second book "Winds of Change" 
is now available at your local book store   by using this ISBN # 978-1-60145-367-9    

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print