INVEST IN WHAT?
by Eugene Lopatynsky

The old Germanic tribes of Europe had a "goddess", before encountering Catholicism. Her name was Freya. From this name comes the word FREIHEIT, in German, and FREEDOM, in English. What was she a "goddess" of? Do you have any idea?

SHE WAS THE "GODDESS" OF PROPERTY.

Such was the practical attitude, perceived and born out of bitter experience, way, way back, from the don of human history. Only slaves own nothing. If you control someone's life's essentials, you have that person utterly dependent on you and your will. Without assets we have only the freedom to starve. And, maybe, not even that. God gave to each Hebrew property to make him independent. Then God gave laws to protect that independence by protecting their property. PROPERTY IS FREEDOM. 

Some say, WE GET OLD TOO SOON AND WISE TOO LATE. IT'S NOT A JOKE, REALLY. IT'S TRUE. "WISDOM ADVICE" IS ACTUALLY PRICELESS; BUT ONLY IF YOU UNDERSTAND IT AND APPLY IT PROPERLY, TIMELY AND INTELLIGENTLY.

Every pirate government, which wants to remove your liberty, will try to utterly impoverish you first. These nice people will try doing it slowly or rapidly, depending on current probabilities for avoiding a successful counterrevolution.


Writing our Constitution, after some battle, the original wording was changed to "pursuit of happiness". Some of the founding fathers did not relish too many upstarts either. But can YOU imagine much happiness in the midst of bitter, grinding poverty? Try instead "pursuit of private property", or "pursuit of private ownership", the original intention. If you make it, don't forget your USA, your beautiful country. Try to help it and defend it. You will be part then of the middle class, so feared by the Big Boys. 

There is very little chance left for the small investor. The Big Guys have already seen to that. They do not want a middle class. But there still is one area of small investment left.

Principally this involves involvement in housing. Invest in REAL ESTATE AND TANGIBLES. With a RENTAL PROPERTY, IN A GOOD AREA, the tenants will pay off your mortgage in 15-30 years and you retire debt free with big income. Learn to calculate and to plan.

Watch out for "bubbles", temporarily overprized properties. During "bubbles" buy a lot, zoned for the number of units you want, in a good area, and build. There are no bubbles for wages or construction materials. Apart from property purchase and resale or operating rental real estate there is nothing much still open to us.

Consider debt as a most dangerous enemy. NEVER BORROW WITH CREDIT CARDS. Use debit cards, against your own money in the bank. Get out of mortgages as fast as you can. The sense of freedom and power over your life will be unbelievable. It doesn't cost much to live. The danger is in what you owe.

Beware of investing in small merchant (small shop), small factory or small production type of enterprise. Big capital has eliminated most of this type of independence a hundred years ago. It is now an ENDANGERED enterprise. Dangerous. 

Don’t neglect the most important investment of all. It is for your eternal future and that of your family. Want to keep your family together? Your kids from destroying themselves?

With infinite love God gave us a Savior and a guide, a Bible, a light on our way. Every conceivable sacrifice is worth it to find Christ Jesus! The Bible is a love story; written with blood, upon a wooden cross; the story of God’s love for you. Men are not lost because they are sinners; they are lost because they have rejected Jesus who alone can pay for us. If you want this greatest of treasures, say now with me, “Lord Jesus, please be the ruler of my life!” If you mean it, that will do it. Then get a KJ (King James) Bible and clean up your life.

A bright, unimaginably wonderful future is waiting for every Christian! God Himself said, that the ear has not heard and no eye has ever seen, neither can man even imagine the HAPPINESS which God has prepared for those who love him (1 Cor. 2:9, paraphrased, if you please)!

God’s Word, Sir. Look it up.



To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print