#AnnoyedwithFaithLeaders
by Dr. Hill

I am glad I have your attention. Over the past few months I have been working on the grassroots level in the area of capacity building with various ministries and organizations. 

I have become very annoyed with what God is allowing me to see. For example, I met with two Pastors who were given opportunities to purchase “multi-million dollar properties” (like Stadium/Civic Center/Conference Center). They have crazy godly FAVOR concerning finances and each of them have had their real estate for over 3 years. 

BOTH of them have loss income EVERY YEAR!  BOTH had medium to large congregations.

MY QUESTION: Why would GOD allow this? Is this the devil? What exactly is the problem?

Answer: BOTH Pastors were “given” a GOD blessing. BOTH Pastors DID NOT utilize the expertise of their MARKETPLACE leaders in their congregation who are anointed in the business sphere of influence (I know this personally). 

BOTH Pastors got “in the way” of business decisions and neither had a “business sense” to understand the economy.

BOTH PASTORS  have underutilized properties, had to lay off staff and did not reach out for experts. Just "faithing it" is not good enough to succeed. We should surround ourselves with people who know more than we know...always.

My #AnnoyedwithFaithLeaders…represents leaders who are so spiritual minded that they are not clued into the environment/influence that GOD has placed them in. 

With this in mind “we the people of God” have forfeited a LOT of GOD given blessings.

If you are a leader with this situation…God is speaking to you to REACH out for the proper assistance/experise. Everyone that you engage or work with does not have to be a Christian but they have to walk in excellence and be experts!

P.S. Both Pastors had warehouses that looked very UNUSED.

I am praying that our faith leaders have the right balance of ministry and marketplace knowledge…are you?

 

 



Dr. Cheryl Hill is The President, of I.D.E.A.S and former President of Integrity International Consulting. Dr. Hill has worked in government for over 15 years working from working with grassroots  leaders to working with White House Staff. She is an international Special Advisor/ marketplace leader.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print