Blessed, Blessed, Blessed
by PamFord Davis

I resist brokenness; He blesses it. I seek satisfaction through abundance; He makes me spiritually hungry and then fills the void inside. I consider my weeping to be a personal weakness; He turns it into joy. 

I’m blessed, blessed, blessed. My day-to-day experiences are not without difficulties; yet, I am able to live a blessed life. God blesses me through adversity, trials and afflictions. He is a merciful Master.

“And he lifted up his eyes on his disciples, and said, Blessed be ye poor: for yours is the kingdom of God. Blessed are ye that hunger now: for ye shall be filled. Blessed are ye that weep now: for ye shall laugh (Luke 6:20-21 KJV).”

I have experienced His mercy firsthand. Through sacred Scriptures, Jesus has promised to be with me always; He will never forsake me.

“… lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen (Matthew 28:20b KJV).”

I can persist in peril; knowing that I am blessed with His help and presence. The LORD is a present help.

“God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble (Psalm 46:1 KJV).”

Troubles will undoubtedly come my way but He will turn them into testimonies.

I am blessed but not because I am good.

God is good; in His mercy and compassion He blesses me with forgiveness and favor. The LORD bestows His favor on all who surrender their lives into His tender care.

 



Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print