No Other Salvation?
by Eugene Lopatynsky

In ancient Rome all religions were tolerated; only Christianity was bitterly persecuted. Why, do you suppose, is that?

What these nice people have been doing openly to Christianity, for the last hundred years, I don’t need to tell you! Communism and two World Wars have almost expunged Christianity from Europe. Practically every massacre you heard of in Africa or somewhere has been the massacre of Christians. At home, just try to take the Bible or the Ten Commandments into your school; or bring in Creation Science! Your good PASTORS have been bribed with tax-free status to stay out of politics and leave you defenseless. What will the future hold?

Can you see how important it is to Satan to eliminate your salvation? Even so, this greatest enemy of God and man, at this time, still cannot take away from YOU the chance of SALVATION. Only YOU can take it away. 

There is still time to turn to God (for salvation), the infinitely most important thing of all, for every human being. No matter what happens, a Christian is only a microsecond away from what “The ear has not heard and no eye has ever seen, neither can man even imagine the HAPPINESS which God prepared for those who love him” (1 Cor. 2:9, paraphrased, if you please).

God’s Word, Sir. Look it up. 

With infinite love God gave us a Savior, to pay our penalty and a Bible, a guide and light on our path. 

The Bible is a love story; written with blood, upon a wooden cross; the story of God’s love for you.

Men are not lost because they are sinners; THEY ARE LOST BECAUSE THEY HAVE REJECTED THE JESUS OF THE BIBLE, who died for them. Even if you go into a lost eternity and have not accepted Christ, He died for you, and you simply made His sacrifice for you of no avail. You have trodden underfoot the blood of your Savior.

Many sects have been preaching a phantom, a DIFFERENT CHRIST, not the Christ of the Bible. Their religion provides no salvation, it is a ‘one way street’ without exit, leading into perdition (Gal. 1:7-8, King James only). Satan’s biggest department is the department of religions; of disguised and fake religious decoys, baited traps, feeding spiritually poisoned food unto the perishing souls of men. 

Any CONCEIVABLE sacrifice is worthwhile to find the BIBLICAL Christ Jesus and to belong to Him! If you want Him, pray now with me, "DEAREST LORD JESUS, FORGIVE ME MY SINS. I REJECT ALL NON-BIBLICAL RELIGION. COME INTO MY LIFE AND BE THE RULER OF MY LIFE. HELP ME TO LOVE YOU MORE EVERY DAY AND TO OBEY YOU WITH ALL MY STRENGTH AND TO READ YOUR BIBLE DAILY, EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE."

If you do this, and mean it, with an open heart, this prayer will never fail. It will become the greatest thing you will ever have, and it will last forever. Even in this life it will be the greatest happiness you’ll know, and a bright light upon your path. Conversely, to FAIL in this, will be the GREATEST DISASTER you will ever have, both here and hereafter.

After this, clean up your life with the Bible. Check out the guide in “How to read the Bible and clean up your life” in www.remnantonly.info. It’s made for you.

Something most especial is waiting for those who seek the immense goodness of our Lord. God Himself said, that “the ear has not heard and no eye has ever seen, neither can man even imagine the HAPPINESS which God prepared for those who love him” (1 Cor. 2:9, paraphrased, if you please)!

God’s Word, Sir. Look it up.

What do you suppose will confront those who reject so great, SO GREAT, a salvation?



To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print