This Is The Day The Lord Has Made
by Ngozi Nwoke

What is your expectation of this day? Are you all out for the best or worse? Your understanding of what the day holds for you determines to a great extent what will actually come to you and how you will respond to it. However, your understanding of the day depends on your understanding that this is day the Lord has made.

This is the day the LORD has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it - Psalms 118:24 (NKJV).

But the path of the just is like the shining sun, that shines ever brighter unto the perfect day - Proverbs 4:18 (NKJV).

For surely there is a hereafter, and your hope will not be cut off - Proverbs 23:18 (NKJV).

Many people start the day sad, frustrated and unexcited, all based on the happenings of the past.

They expect the devil to continue from where he stopped, or for men to continue their wickedness against them, as if they made the day. But, the truth is that this is the day the Lord has made!

Everything the Lord made, He ensured it was very good. When He made Adam and considered it not good for him to be alone (Genesis 2:18), He went ahead to make Eve so as to make them very good as other creations of His. The Almighty is a God of purpose and an unbeatable planner. Every day He creates is for a purpose, well planned and for your good. It is made as a shining light to shine brighter by the day. Furthermore, all things work together for good to those who love God (Romans 8:28).

Faith in God's words concerning the day He made will cause you to start the day with great excitement. It is the Lord that made the day, so rejoice and be glad in it; expect the will of God to prevail in it. If yesterday didn't go well, believe God to help you sort out the issues and go on rejoicing knowing full well that it will turn into a testimony for you. Paul said in Philippians 4:4, "Rejoice! Again I say rejoice." Laughter is not expected to depart from your habitation.

Make a decision to do as David instructed: rejoice and be glad, because it is the day the Lord has made. The devil didn't make your day; don't allow him to dictate your day. Man didn't make the day; don't allow him to determine the flow of your day. God wants you to rejoice always in order to fulfill the day's plan for you, for with joy shall you draw from the wells of salvation (Isaiah 12:3) and prevent the day's blessings from being withered (Joel 1:12).

Therefore, wake up every morning with excitement and look forward to the blessings of the day. Rejoice for this is the day the Lord has made and it is good!



Ngozi Nwoke is a teacher, speaker, counselor and author of "Peace Money Can't Buy" and "The Man Jesus: What You Need to Know About Christ". She has a passion to teach people how to enjoy peace, God's love, and Christian living for a more fulfilling life. Want a more fulfilling life? 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print