A DIFFERENT JESUS
by Lupie Riley


Freelance writer Lupie Riley
Thought: What a confusing world we live in. The person of Jesus is interpreted in hundreds of ways through many different religions. What is truth, the question pilot asked Jesus before His crucifiction. Fake news, so-called religious professionals and even some preachers all have their own interpretation of who Jesus is.
One religion depicts him as the terminator that will eliminate anyone who contradicts their beliefs. Another describes him as a good prophet that had to die for our sins without acknowledging his deity. Then there are those who believe in his death on the cross but look at him as being just a poor soul who was destined to die. Who did Jesus claim to be...God in the flesh.
The word tells us He put on the flesh of a man to reclaim their souls. Because of sin mankind was separated from a righteous God. It took the sinless Jesus to pay the price for man's redemption to restore the relationship that had been broken because of their sin. Through Jesus Resurrection he also defeated death that had come upon the earth when Adam disobeyed God's instruction in the garden.
When Jesus comes into our life he brings new light and life to the spirit and someday soon when he returns as King of the world we will be given new bodies that will live forever to all who believe. Having the knowledge of God through mankind's reasoning isn't the same as having a personal relationship with God Himself through the person of Jesus Christ who comes into us in Spirit. The Apostle Paul warns us that there will be those who will deceive us into believing in another Jesus. Jesus own words warns us not to believe those who claim to be the Messiah. If we are living in the end times this deception will increase in intensity. Put your trust and faith in the Jesus of the Bible and His Truth will set you free and give you hope for an incredible future.
Prayer: Father God, thank you for warning us of the deception that is to come upon the whole world in the latter days. We should test the spirits to see if Truth (Jesus) abides in them. Thank you for the hope of better days to come.
Verse: II Cor. 11:4, 13,14,15 "You seem so gullible: you believe whatever anyone tells you even if he is preaching about another Jesus than the one we preach, or a different spirit than the Holy Spirit you received, or show you a different way to be saved. You swallow it all. v13 "God never sent those men at all; they are "phonies" who have fooled you into thinking they are Christ's apostles. yet I am not surprised! Satan can change himself into an angel of light, so it is no wonder his servants can do it too and seem like godly ministers. In the end they will get every bit of punishment their wicked deeds deserve."



Married 58 years, four children, nine grandchildren and three greats.  I've been a freelance writer for over 40 years.  Working on a book at the present.  My priorities are God first, family, country. Look me up on Google search by my name Lupie Riley, click on first link. Faithwriters.com

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print