WHO AM I ?
by Lupie Riley


Freelance writer Lupie Riley


Thought: Questions the young and old have asked themselves during their lifetime.
1. Who am I ?
2. Where did I come from ?
3. What's my purpose ?
4. Where do I go after death ? 


David looked up into the heavens and declared "what is man that thou art mindful of him?" He felt very small on a planet that was surrounded by trillions of bright shining star's. The Bible describes us as being wonderfully made and that God knew us before we were even born with a plan for our lives (Psalms 139:13-16 ). It can all be summed up in "love the Lord your God with all your heart, mind and soul." If these instructions were followed all the rest would fall into place according to His plan, not ours. He's also made preparations for our after life that will last eternally giving us hope even after these earthly lives are over. We have a blueprint for living found in His biography, the Bible where we will find all the answers to those questions above.


During my lifetime I found those answers in God's Word... "you are precious to me and I love you. I died and rose again so that you might have everlasting life and a restored relationship with me, your Father God." I'm at peace with those words and can walk with confidence that my Heavenly Father loves me and I can look forward to a wonderful future He has prepared for me as His child.
Prayer: Father God, I don't need to wonder anymore why I am here and where I am going after death. You have already answered those questions and given me hope for my tomorrows. Thank you. Amen


Verse: Psalms 139:13-16 " You made all th delicate, inner parts of my body, and knit them together in my mother's womb. Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! It is amazing to think about. Your workmanship is marvelous--and how well I know it. You were there while I was being formed in utter seclusion! You saw me before I was born and scheduled each day of my life before I began to breathe. Every day was recorded in your Book!"

 

 



Married 58 years, four children, nine grandchildren and three greats.  I've been a freelance writer for over 40 years.  Working on a book at the present.  My priorities are God first, family, country. Look me up on Google search by my name Lupie Riley, click on first link. Faithwriters.com

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print