POWER OF ATTORNEY
by Lewis E. Thomas

POWER OF ATTORNEY 
 
I listened to a Pastor at Church today who had a lot of wise things to say!
Pastor Whit preached we Christians should give God the "Power of Attorney" over all our ways!
 
The "Power of Attorney" gives another the authority to make decisions for us!
When we give "Power of Attorney" to God, He takes the wheel, while we go to the back of the bus!
 
I think most of us Christians like to hang onto our personal wheel of control!
That is an "unwise move" for the well being of our soul!
 
Do we really think we can guide our lives better than God?
Do we really think we know what's best for us on this path we trod?
 
How much pain and suffering have we had to endure along the way...
Because we decided to do things our own stubborn, carnal way? 
 
Ponder these thoughts for a while and a day!
Then give JESUS "Power of Attorney" to guide you down that Straight and Narrow way!
 
When we let Jesus "take the wheel" and do all the driving!
We will live a life filled with joy that is always thriving!
 
Lord, I grant "POWER OF ATTORNEY" to you, so please take full control!
"Please take the wheel and steer my life down that road that takes me to Heaven's Streets of Gold!"
 
 
Lewis E. Thomas
 
As given by God on 9/2/2018
 
 
* Inspired by Pastor Whit Sasser *
 
 
 


...

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print