VIRTUAL REALITY
by Lupie Riley


Freelance writer Lupie Riley


Thought: Most of us are familiar with the new tech gadget that came out in the last few years called virtual reality. What does the word mean? Promoters describe this head piece as an artificial environment that is created by software and presented to the user that suspends belief and accepts its programs as a real environment. Folks, thousands have done this without having to invest in a tech gadget.
It's called relativism...creating your own fantasy world and becoming like God's who are not obligated to any higher power above themselves. The truth they create can be different from your truth with no moral standards or boundaries to follow but what they create. Simply put, they become like God in their sur-real world setting their own rules. This is what Satan whispered in the ear of Eve that brought on chaos, destruction and death to planet Earth and it's people. All living things are affected by this deception. Hitler embraced this philosophy and had no problem killing millions of Jews.


This philosophy is taught in our colleges and schools throughout the country along with it's partner evolution. America is raising a generation of atheists and agnostics that have elevated themselves to the place of God's denying the true God, Creator of all things and SAVIOR of the world. The great I AM put on the flesh of man and paid the price it took to restore that relationship He desires from all mankind. He took upon himself all the sins Satan could invent so that we could be free from the Devil's bondage.


The SAVIOR'S name is JESUS. He is that higher power that relativism and evolution deny. In order to be free from our sins we must exercise the "reality" that we are sinners in need of salvation and ask Jesus, (Holy Spirit) to forgive us and come into our lives so we can live out doing good to others.


Prayer: Father God, my prayer is for all those who have been swept up by this deception Satan has brought upon the world that they would see the need to have Jesus in their life in preparation for your return as King of Kings.


Verse: Colossians 2: 8-10 "Don't let others spoil your faith and joy in their philosophies, their wrong and shallow answers built on men's thoughts and ideas, instead of on what Christ has said. For in Christ there is all of God in a human body, so you have everything when you have Christ and you are filled with God through your union with Christ. He is the highest Ruler, with authority over every other power."



Married 58 years, four children, nine grandchildren and three greats.  I've been a freelance writer for over 40 years.  Working on a book at the present.  My priorities are God first, family, country. Look me up on Google search by my name Lupie Riley, click on first link. Faithwriters.com

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print