Fire Breathing Dragons
by PamFord Davis

Do you believe in fire-breathing dragons?

You say that’s for kids?

True, kids like them; especially boys. The young have vivid imaginations. Lots of boys like anything involved with dragons; they watch movies, read books and play dragon board and computer games. In reality, most are on the dark side with strong demonic subliminal messages.

What does the Bible say about dragons?

“His sneezings flash forth light,
And his eyes are like the eyelids of the morning.
Out of his mouth go burning lights;
Sparks of fire shoot out.
Smoke goes out of his nostrils,
As from a boiling pot and burning rushes.
His breath kindles coals,
And a flame goes out of his mouth (Job 41:18-21 NKJV).”

It sure sounds like a dragon to me.

Here’s another insightful scripture.

“So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him (Revelation 12:9 NKJV).”

The Devil? Yes, that’s right and the dragon will receive God’s wrath.

“He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years (Revelation 20:2 NKJV).”

A fire breathing dragon is no match for God. 



Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print