You Talkin' to Me?
by PamFord Davis

It’s been said; lack of communication in a marriage often leads to divorce. Husbands and wives no longer confide in each other. Though unnoticed by most, they do not worship and pray together. Many do not even eat meals together. In addition, failure to communicate widens the proverbial generation gap.

‘You talkin’ to me?’

God has spoken; He continues to speak. Yet, on our part, there has been a lack of communication.

“Long ago God spoke to the fathers by the prophets at different times and in different ways.  In these last days, He has spoken to us by His Son. God has appointed Him heir of all things and made the universe through Him (Hebrews 1:1-2 HCSB.”

How has the Son spoken?

Look for a red letter Bible.

The publisher has printed all words spoken by Jesus in red ink.

Jesus is talking to you; He is talking to me. Are we listening?

Listen; the universe also speaks.

“The heavens declare the glory of God,
and the sky proclaims the work of His hands.
Day after day they pour out speech;
night after night they communicate knowledge.
There is no speech; there are no words;
their voice is not heard.
Their message has gone out to all the earth,
and their words to the ends of the world.”
Psalm 19:1-4 HCSB



Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print