FaithWriters.com - A Life Line Of Truth
by Rik Charbonneaux

"Throw out the life line across the dark wave.." from the Hymn "Throw Out The Life Line", composed by Rev.Edward S. Ufford - 1885

 Ask all responsible boaters which is the most essential item to have on board and the answer "a life-preserver" will come across loud and clear and sadly too many souls have perished from the lack of one.  As tragic as that thought is, it pales by comparison to the seventy-thousand souls (aboutmissions.com - 2007) from across the globe who die each day never having heard the Gospel.

We all would want to be wearing a life preserver or to have one thrown to us by a friend if we were in a water related life-threatening situation. In very much the same way, we would hope that all the people we share this planet with would be reached with the truth of the Gospel by a friend, a professional or a loved one that would have the want, means and ability to do so.

 It is the prayer of many that all would come to the knowledge that humanity is in desperate need of a Savior to do for them what they cannot to for themselves and to seek Him earnestly. This is the greatest wish that one can have in their heart and one that should be acted upon in everway way possible.

 The articles of devotions, encouragement, teachings. life lessons and statements of faith submitted by the writers of FaithWriters.com are collectively a highly valued avenue of understanding for many, and more importantly to those who are otherwise limited in their access to such information.

It is a beautiful thing that your articles can be accessed and read with confidence on a website that has been so carefully developed to become the world's largest and far-reaching of its kind.

Such a light of faith and purpose should be left on. Please support Faithwriters with your time, talent and finances.



Rik Charbonneaux is a retired NE Iowan who loves all of God's Word and all of His creatures.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print