GOD-TRACKING IS WALKING YOUR PATH, STEP BY STEP, BY HIS LIGHT
by Dudley Anderson

GodTracker 699
The e-devotional helping to keep you on-track with God’s plans for your life
GodTracker is published by Sure Reality Media at surereality.net

Psalm 119:105
Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.

I have never been down an active mineshaft, but growing up in Johannesburg, South Africa, which is renowned for its gold mines, I know how dark it can be down a deep mineshaft if the lights go out. Some of these shafts are kilometres below the surface. It is impossible for any trace of sunlight to penetrate so deeply underground. The darkness here is thick and almost tangible. Therefore, miners have headlamps on their helmets. These headlamps are very powerful. Even so, due to the length of the mineshaft, when a miner turns his light on, the beam may only reach a few metres ahead of him. Even with his headlamp burning, the miner is unable to see far into the distance. However, he is able to see sufficiently far enough down the path ahead of him to navigate safely along the shaft, one step at a time.

Tracking the dark pathways of life requires that we see where we are going. However, as a Christian, I believe God does not always reveal the end of our path to us before we arrive there. His word is a headlamp to our feet, not a laser beam to our future. I’ve discovered that, as I trek my life’s path, God sufficiently illuminates my walk, one step at a time. It can, indeed, be most frustrating not knowing what will happen beyond the next bend, but that’s where faith comes in. Faith is confidence in things hoped for and being certain of life not yet seen. And faith pleases God – he rewards those who seek him by faith.

The word to you today is, God is in your future. He is there already, meeting your needs and preparing your pathway. You may not be able to see into tomorrow but, with his word is your headlamp, he will guide you along the way, step by step. Father loves you so much that, in his wisdom, he has chosen to reveal to you only what you need to see today, as you make your way along your life’s track. So, don’t worry about tomorrow. Jesus said that tomorrow has enough worries for itself. First seek his plans and his goodness, then everything you will ever need to reach the end of the road, will be given to you as well. Be encouraged. God will show you the way to go, step by step, as he illuminates just enough of the path ahead, to keep you walking by faith and not be sight.

God-tracking is walking your path, step by step, by his light

READ ALL ABOUT IT
Psalm 73:23-24
Psalm 23:1-4
Hebrews 11:1
Hebrews 11:6
Matthew 6:33-34
2 Corinthians 5:7

DON’T GIVE UP, LOOK UP & PRAY

I trust your word to be my headlamp into the darkness

“Dear Father, thank you that you know my beginning from my end. Thank you that you are there already, in my tomorrow, making the way straight for me. Today I put my confidence in your plans and purposes for my life. I acknowledge you in all my ways and trust that you will make straight my paths. I commit my future to you and choose to walk by faith that you will illuminate my path one step at a time. Thank you for your word. I trust your word to be my headlamp into the darkness. Amen.”

If you desire more prayer, please email me - [email protected]

SUBSCRIBE to the FREE weekly e-devotional GodTracker at…  http://eepurl.com/dxTLAf

----------------------------

What is GodTracker?
GodTracker is a weekly e-mail devotional based on the premise that God has a plan for our lives. His Word calls us to seek his plan by acknowledging him in all our ways and by tracking his purposes, in faith.

Listen to podcasts by Dudley Anderson at…
https://www.surereality.net/listen/

---------------------------------------------------------------
GodTracker is proudly produced by Sure Reality Media.
SRM produces Christian radio programmes that reach millions with the message of God’s love.
Partner with us and help us reach many people with the reality of Christ.
https://www.surereality.net/become-a-ministry-partner/
---------------------------------------------------------------



Born and raised in Johannesburg, South Africa Dudley Anderson began writing for radio in 1994. Dudley currently writes a weekly e-mail Christian motivational thought called GodTracker and has complied 2 devotional books based on GodTracker. More information at surereaity.net 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print